• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump called Puerto Rico corrupt. Defend away Trumpies.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yeah there I go. You complain that I should find something that I didn't find and therefore I am in the wrong for not validating your political opinions.

How fair minded of you.
You NEVER challenge your own. Welcome to Bot City, population: you.

I will continue to cite these (quite literally hundreds of) data points in real time as they continue to accumulate (unabated).

Those with no humility feel no humiliation. It’s like asking a pinecone to do calculus.

Spamature

President
You NEVER challenge your own. Welcome to Bot City, population: you.

I will continue to cite these (quite literally hundreds of) data points in real time as they continue to accumulate (unabated).

Those with no humility feel no humiliation. It’s like asking a pinecone to do calculus.
I have at one point or another challenged post of every poster here, even my own.

You just don't like that I am rubbing the Trump vote in the face of the Trump voters here.

I said on election day that this was what I was going to do.

I am just keeping that promise.

It is not my fault that Trump makes it so damn easy.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Puerto Rico is bankrupt.

Why can't the USA with 35o,ooo,ooo plus people be compassionate enough to help their own?
What happened to the billions of dollars the USA just gave them?

The fact is that Puerto Rico voted against statehood as they would have to pay taxes.