• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump called Puerto Rico corrupt. Defend away Trumpies.

Spamature

President
What happened to the billions of dollars the USA just gave them?
We know what happened to at least $1.8 billion of it.

The fact is that Puerto Rico voted against statehood as they would have to pay taxes.
Considering their poverty level they'd get more back than they pay in just like many of our red states.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I gave you an example of PR helping America.
They were paid, which means they took from America. I ask what aid Puerto Rico ever gave the USA.

France helped the USA win the revolution, and gave the USA the greatest statue in the World

Puerto Rico gave the USA what

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
We know what happened to at least $1.8 billion of it.

Considering their poverty level they'd get more back than they pay in just like many of our red states.
According to the Consolidated Federal Funds Report compiled by the U.S. Census Bureau, Puerto Rico has received more than $21 billion annually in federal aid from the United States

21 billion annually, EVERY YEAR

Yawn

Bear Claw

President
According to the Consolidated Federal Funds Report compiled by the U.S. Census Bureau, Puerto Rico has received more than $21 billion annually in federal aid from the United States

And the USA gets what in return?

Noted...……… no link as usual !

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

And the USA gets what in return?

Gotta admit..1.8 bil is some f'ing graft.

Damn

Spamature

President
They were paid, which means they took from America. I ask what aid Puerto Rico ever gave the USA.

France helped the USA win the revolution, and gave the USA the greatest statue in the World

Puerto Rico gave the USA what
A militarily strategic island.

Spamature

President

21 billion annually, EVERY YEAR

Yawn
And so far the Trumpies have scammed $1.8 billion of it that we know about.