• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump calls immigrants "animals"

EatTheRich

President
Yeah um .... You are retarded. Eliminate payroll tax and go consumption based and you'll have everything you need. Immigration will be self regulating at that point.

Jo
Seems to me the cartels would love that since their black-market transactions would be tax-free.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So, you love MS-13? You love killers and rapists who attack innocent people?
This has been an interesting thread. The posters who claim to be Christian, like you, have revealed themselves as nowhere near to following the teachings of Jesus.

Let me remind you....

God is in all of us.
Jesus called on us to love thy neighbor.
No exceptions.

Gut instinct reactions to say the worst about other human beings is against the teachings of Christ.

Colorforms

Senator
This has been an interesting thread. The posters who claim to be Christian, like you, have revealed themselves as nowhere near to following the teachings of Jesus.

Let me remind you....

God is in all of us.
No exceptions.

Gut instinct reactions to say the worst about other human beings is against the teachings of Christ.
You didn't answer the question, and I never claimed to be Christian.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy

Let me remind you....

God is in all of us.
No exceptions.

Kill them all and let God sort them out.

SB
Praise the lord

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm not conflicted at all.
Apparently, your side needs Trump scaring the hell out of you over gang bangers who happen to be brown.
I'm not gullible or stupid.
How many M-13 gangbanger you allowing to live in your home________

You're both!

You've called members worse than animals............hypocrite much?

Jen

Senator
"We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in -- and we're stopping a lot of them," Trump said during the immigration round table after a sheriff commented about gangs. "You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals."

That's your man, Trumpies. How proud you must be!
Trump was specific about which immigrants he was calling "animals". Your lying media chose to redact the words that made the comment specific.

Here is how the Left sees things:

Barbella

Senator

Let me remind you....

God is in all of us.
No exceptions.

Oh so you DO love Trump, good to know! Wonderful! Now can’t we all just get along? Lol

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh so you DO love Trump, good to know! Wonderful! Now can’t we all just get along? Lol
Of course, God is in ALL of us as she posted!

appears Julie forgets about Jesus and the Money Changers

Julie hates Christians which is proven by her post

Barbella

Senator
Of course, God is in ALL of us as she posted!

appears Julie forgets about Jesus and the Money Changers

Julie hates Christians which is proven by her post
And she hates white men... and conservative women, white or black...

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I pity Trump.....for his mental instability and his severe personality disorder which makes him act ugly and vulgar towards others. He can't help it, but that's exactly what makes him unfit to be president.
Maybe he should seek counseling from his Presbyterian pastor so he could at least learn how to fake being a Christian....for the good of the country.

Barbella

Senator
I pity Trump.....for his mental instability and his severe personality disorder which makes him act ugly and vulgar towards others. He can't help it, but that's exactly what makes him unfit to be president.
Maybe he should seek counseling from his Presbyterian pastor so he could at least learn how to fake being a Christian....for the good of the country.
I know, I know... you pity everyone who disagrees with you on any issue. I’ve been the object of your ‘pity’ more than once, myself. Call it what you want, if it makes you feel sufficiently self-righteous so you can stand to look in the mirror....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain