• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump campaign sells 'Fredo Unhinged' T-shirts following viral Cuomo video

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
It's odd

Meanwhile it's a great flick

Fredo is a total dick in that movie.
naw, he's just monumentally stupid. To be a dick, Fredo would have to have intentionally done certain things, rather than getting duped into them because he's, well, Fredo.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
naw, he's just monumentally stupid. To be a dick, Fredo would have to have intentionally done certain things, rather than getting duped into them because he's, well, Fredo.
Well.. he lied that he didn't know what's his name. But then at the show revealed they did.

It's been a while.. the senator or johnny ola I think

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Well.. he lied that he didn't know what's his name. But then at the show revealed they did.

It's been a while.. the senator or johnny ola I think
Right, he lied about knowing Johnny Ola, then let it slip when he was partying and drinking. BUt that doesn't make him a dick, It makes him, well, Fredo.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Fredo was always a screw-up. When he and Michael tried to rob a bank in New York, it was Fredo who ended up getting shot in the head by a cop posing as the taxi driver. Turned out Michael was as gay as a maypole.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
calling an italian Fredo in reference to a fictional mafia mob character as if all italians are mobbed up is par for the course for our bigoted, fat, traitor, con man of a president. it would be similar to people calling his dad a kraut or hitler or nazi because he was a second generation german and nazis and germans were not real popular here before, during and after WW2...or anywhere else around the world. I wonder if you read a story about trump defending his father from some bigoted clown who called him a kraut or a nazi or hitler and threatening to kick his ass if you would not be wanting to bend over for him in admiration for him being such a real man, not trying to act like now, as if cuomo did anything wrong.
Note...Marcus talks about Cuomo's "Filthy Language" even though he knows Trump uses the same language at his rallies and elsewhere. And Trump wouldn't have the guts to stand up for himself...he'd be afraid the guy would poke him in that fat gut.

llovejim

Current Champion
LMAO..."Washed up Frank Sinatra"...WTH? I guess since The Apprentice didn't get any awards, they are "JEALOUS"...their favorite word.
that guy was still the best singer around when he died at 83 years old. along with tony bennett, who is still kicking.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Note...Marcus talks about Cuomo's "Filthy Language" even though he knows Trump uses the same language at his rallies and elsewhere. And Trump wouldn't have the guts to stand up for himself...he'd be afraid the guy would poke him in that fat gut.
perhaps your beef is with the source of the OP article, as they, not I, said 'filthy language', Fredo.