• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump cancels Pelosi trip to Brussels, Egypt & Afghanistan.

Nostra

Governor
why do you even give Bugsy McDipshit the time of day? He's on IGNORE and I rarely respond to his nonsense. I'm much happier for it.
It is fun, and easy, to destroy mindless libnut drones like Bug.

I do if purely for the entertainment value as it is not very challenging mentally.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hey, look everyone...............Bug is resorting to pulling his bullshit "translations" out of his as because it has been handed to him yet again.
Translation: Yikes. Back to my “maybe I can bore him into leaving me alone” strategy...hope I get another ditto...

Nostra

Governor
Translation: Yikes. Back to my “maybe I can bore him into leaving me alone” strategy...hope I get another ditto...
Hey, look everyone...............Bug is resorting to pulling his bullshit "translations" out of his ass because it has been handed to him yet again.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As I said in a thread I started, I think all those in Congress and Trump should stay in DC until the shutdown ends. That’s not to say his juvenile move deserves any respect. He can fly on government planes but Pelosi can’t? And throwing his tantrum to prevent her from going to a war zone? A war zone that he’s too pussified to visit?

Pure Trump. Deplorable and indefensible.

Um. I see you're stuck. He flew his ass on Xmas...where? What does Pelosi contribute to anything be going to afghanistan? (Hint..rhymes with shmoto op).

Ps. .she made the first juvenile move.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Um. I see you're stuck. He flew his ass on Xmas...where? What does Pelosi contribute to anything be going to afghanistan? (Hint..rhymes with shmoto op).

Ps. .she made the first juvenile move.
Sheesh, Trump was barely in Iraq long enough for a photo op. Swooped in, swooped out. Checked the box.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sheesh, Trump was barely in Iraq long enough for a photo op. Swooped in, swooped out. Checked the box.

And .,. You figure Pelosi is going to move there? Walk the streets unattended? Hold a cooking class?

I guess we'll have to wait for her photo op..er I mean visit

Bugsy McGurk

President
And .,. You figure Pelosi is going to move there? Walk the streets unattended? Hold a cooking class?

I guess we'll have to wait for her photo op..er I mean visit
Nope. But her trip surely would have been longer than Trump’s Iraq quickie. We know it would have been longer than Trump’s Afghanistan time since he’s too much of a pussy to go there at all.

Nostra

Governor
Nope. But her trip surely would have been longer than Trump’s Iraq quickie. We know it would have been longer than Trump’s Afghanistan time since he’s too much of a pussy to go there at all.
Poor Bug..............I almost feel sorry for you at this point.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You know her trip would be longer though she has not yet gone. What are you drinking?