• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump cancels Pelosi trip to Brussels, Egypt & Afghanistan.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hey, look everyone...............Bug is resorting to pulling his bullshit "translations" out of his ass because it has been handed to him yet again.
Translations: My strategy is to whine about the translations so much that they stop. It’s a long shot, but I’m desperate.

;-)

Nostra

Governor
Translations: My strategy is to whine about the translations so much that they stop. It’s a long shot, but I’m desperate.

;-)
Hey, look everyone...............Bug is resorting to pulling his bullshit "translations" out of his as because it has been handed to him yet again.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hey, look everyone...............Bug is resorting to pulling his bullshit "translations" out of his as because it has been handed to him yet again.
Translation: Sure, I could do the honest thing (LOL) and just wave a white flag, but I’m gonna go with the post repetition gambit instead. I’m shameless.

;-)

Nostra

Governor
Translation: Sure, I could do the honest thing (LOL) and just wave a white flag, but I’m gonna go with the post repetition gambit instead. I’m shameless.

;-)
Hey, look everyone...............Bug is resorting to pulling his bullshit "translations" out of his ass because it has been handed to him yet again.

freyasman

Senator
pretty soon no one will be flying coach because the TSA workers will all quit.
Fvck the TSA. That's a welfare jobs program for borderline retards.
When their security measures are audited by DHS , they have a fail rate of around 95-96%..... they're losers. How many news stories have you heard about the TSA stopping a terrorist attack? Zero, right? Now how many news stories have you seen about stolen Ipads and other loot being traced to TSA agent's homes?:cool:
How many stories about pervert and [Unwelcome language removed] TSA workers feeling people up and fondling them, to include children?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

I say again, fvck the TSA.