• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump cans Jeff Sessions

S

Sickofleft

The absence of released findings does not mean they have found nothing. That is somewhere between a wish and a hope for you Trumpies.
Right. Mueller has evidence that Trump is a puppet of the Russian Government is just waiting to tell everyone so he can make as big a splash as possible.:rolleyes:

This entire thing is fabricated bullshit based on a corrupt DOJ and a sore Loser of a Presidential election.

Sessions' resignation is an established fact, despite it's having been reported by CNN.

I know, I know, crazy right?
I didn't read the link. Why would I? Its like being handed Nazi propaganda and told to read it. I don't think so. Tossed out of hand is anything related to CNN.

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
I didn't read the link. Why would I? Its like being handed Nazi propaganda and told to read it. I don't think so. Tossed out of hand is anything related to CNN.
CNN is propaganda and you know this because you never read or consume it in any way.

Amazingly convincing argument bro.

CNN is propaganda and you know this because you never read or consume it in any way.

Amazingly convincing argument bro.
Are you still stupid? I didn't say I never had, "read or consumed in any way," CNN material. That is how I formed my opinion. I "read and consumed" until I could take it no more as a viable source for anything. How can you be such a time waster?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In the magical mystical legal world that you and your cohorts live in that qualifies as obstruction.

In the real world it falls short by about a billion miles.
Of course....Just because the highest ranking guy in the FBI gets fired for refusing to end an investigation as the president suggests...why would anyone else working on the investigation be intimidated.

If Obama had fired the IG at the IRS as the investigation into the alleged harassment of Tea Party (non) political groups got going...you'd have been ok with that, right?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Are you still stupid? I didn't say I never had, "read or consumed in any way," CNN material. That is how I formed my opinion. I "read and consumed" until I could take it no more as a viable source for anything. How can you be such a time waster?
Tossed out of hand is anything related to CNN

So you are certain that every single report from CNN is false? So what was false in the report about Sessions?

Tossed out of hand is anything related to CNN

So you are certain that every single report from CNN is false? So what was false in the report about Sessions?
I don't have to vet any CNN stories anymore. They've demonstrated the expenditure of energy is diminishing returns in the extreme when it comes to processing their work product.

I just ignore them and call them all sourced from a fake news outlet and get news from sites demonstrably less fake. Same story, less biased. CNN has lost its good name and it is all their own fault.

S

Sickofleft

Of course....Just because the highest ranking guy in the FBI gets fired for refusing to end an investigation as the president suggests...why would anyone else working on the investigation be intimidated.
Oh I am sure they were all nervous. I mean Trump won the election he was not supposed too win. Comey and McCabe sat back and watched the Obama DOJ use unverified piece of opposition research to get FISA warrants on a former Trump campaign worker. All at the behest of the rival campaign.

Speaking of IG reports, I cannot wait for that one!

Intimidated? No, nervous people would find out just how corrupt they were. I mean its not like Comey lied in his testimony about when he wrote the memo exonerating the Clinton in her email thingy.............oh wait.....that's right....he wrote it before they even had the farce of an interview.

If I was the President I would have asked the weasel for loyalty as well.......actually I take that back, I would have fired him and McCabe by the end of January 2017.

If Obama had fired the IG at the IRS as the investigation into the alleged harassment of Tea Party (non) political groups got going...you'd have been ok with that, right?
Why would he? That was all just a bunch of rogue IRS employees in Ohio..... :rolleyes:

Bugsy McGurk

President
I don't have to vet any CNN stories anymore. They've demonstrated the expenditure of energy is diminishing returns in the extreme when it comes to processing their work product.

I just ignore them and call them all sourced from a fake news outlet and get news from sites demonstrably less fake. Same story, less biased. CNN has lost its good name and it is all their own fault.
Go to cnn.com and see if you can find one lie.

When you fail, reflect upon how thoroughly Trump has brainwashed you into thinking they put out “fake news.”

Go to cnn.com and see if you can find one lie.
Why would I bother?
When you fail, reflect upon how thoroughly Trump has brainwashed you into thinking they put out “fake news.”
I said CNNsuck since Ferguson and Baltimore you Maroon. I told you that already. It is more like Trump has brainwashed you into believing CNN doesn't suck.

You mean like how churches so effectively brainwash their flock to be atheists?
Are you talking about the tattoo'ed, CNN watching, selfie-generation, abortion birth control, narcissist, sociopath, who listen to worst rap, and watches Quentin Tarrantino movies before they go out and shoot a college country bar atheist? That atheist? No.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh I am sure they were all nervous. I mean Trump won the election he was not supposed too win. Comey and McCabe sat back and watched the Obama DOJ use unverified piece of opposition research to get FISA warrants on a former Trump campaign worker. All at the behest of the rival campaign.

Speaking of IG reports, I cannot wait for that one!

Intimidated? No, nervous people would find out just how corrupt they were. I mean its not like Comey lied in his testimony about when he wrote the memo exonerating the Clinton in her email thingy.............oh wait.....that's right....he wrote it before they even had the farce of an interview.

If I was the President I would have asked the weasel for loyalty as well.......actually I take that back, I would have fired him and McCabe by the end of January 2017.

Why would he? That was all just a bunch of rogue IRS employees in Ohio..... :rolleyes:
You're going to hurt yourself bending over backwards like that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

And what do your less fake sources tell you? Is Sessions currently looking for a job or not?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Why would I bother?

I said CNNsuck since Ferguson and Baltimore you Maroon. I told you that already. It is more like Trump has brainwashed you into believing CNN doesn't suck.
You would bother if you could prove that Trump tells the truth when he says CNN puts out “fake news.” But you know Trump is lying when he says that. You just like his lies, so you repeat them like any loyal cultist would do.