• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump castigated by CNN for taking his coat off at Bush 41 funeral

Caroljo

Senator
I'm curious, did you get this upset when Fox News called a high five between Michelle and Barack a "terrorist fist bump"?
Well it was not a high five! Where did you come up with that? A high five is slapping each other hand. Obama's was a fist bump. Whether it's a terrorist fist bump I doubt it....But you clearly didn't know what a high five is.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well it was not a high five! Where did you come up with that? A high five is slapping each other hand. Obama's was a fist bump. Whether it's a terrorist fist bump I doubt it....But you clearly didn't know what a high five is.
Surely you have more important things to do than argue fist bump vs high five. The point stands...the Fox News announcer implied some connection to terrorism.

Caroljo

Senator
Surely you have more important things to do than argue fist bump vs high five. The point stands...the Fox News announcer implied some connection to terrorism.
I see you don't like to be corrected....lol!
Who's to say it wasn't a connection to terrorism? You? Ha!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Libs are anal

libs are snowflakes