• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump concealed details of talks with Putin

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As a citizen I need to know that I am being represented in my best interests along with the nations.
unless it's a dem/lib representing you

"a more transparent, collaborative and participatory government" first of thousands of boney Obama's lies

check your phone app for shit on sidewalks!

Sanctuary Nancy

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
As a citizen I need to know that I am being represented in my best interests along with the nations.
So you need to know every conversation that every president has.

Do you think this happened under obooba

4/15

Mayor
You dufusses should know the Iranians have not worked on a nuclear bomb. The international atomic people have inspections there every so often to check that what they are doing will not release unwarranted radiation.

4/15

Mayor
unless it's a dem/lib representing you

"a more transparent, collaborative and participatory government" first of thousands of boney Obama's lies

check your phone app for shit on sidewalks!

Sanctuary Nancy
I do not have a phony phone. Land line only. As for shit I just need to see your name dooog and know there is shit nearby.

Jen

Senator
"President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials, current and former U.S. officials said.

Trump did so after a meeting with Putin in 2017 in Hamburg that was also attended by then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. U.S. officials learned of Trump’s actions when a White House adviser and a senior State Department official sought information from the interpreter beyond a readout shared by Tillerson.

The constraints that Trump imposed are part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries.

As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. Such a gap would be unusual in any presidency, let alone one that Russia sought to install through what U.S. intelligence agencies have described as an unprecedented campaign of election interference.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

What are you hiding, President Trump?
I wonder if those talks with Putin were similar to what Obama said to Medvedev - that he would have more "flexibility" when he was elected?

But I'm sure that was somehow (in the Democrat mind) "different".

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I do not have a phony phone. Land line only. As for shit I just need to see your name dooog and know there is shit nearby.
So you must step in a lot of shit or never leave your safe room...…...remember you said you're a "Cop" and now saying all you have is a land line:) so app may be on your PC...………...

Nostra

Governor
You dufusses should know the Iranians have not worked on a nuclear bomb. The international atomic people have inspections there every so often to check that what they are doing will not release unwarranted radiation.
They can't inspect many of the Iranian sites, including any of their military facilities.

The inspections are a joke..........but you fell for Obama's lies.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I avoid reading your stuff whenever possible.

Actually, I posted it before you did. So that makes you she slow one, Simpleton.
"So that makes you she slow one"

Actually if you post a little slower you won't babble so badly.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials, current and former U.S. officials said.

Trump did so after a meeting with Putin in 2017 in Hamburg that was also attended by then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. U.S. officials learned of Trump’s actions when a White House adviser and a senior State Department official sought information from the interpreter beyond a readout shared by Tillerson.

The constraints that Trump imposed are part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries.

As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. Such a gap would be unusual in any presidency, let alone one that Russia sought to install through what U.S. intelligence agencies have described as an unprecedented campaign of election interference.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

What are you hiding, President Trump?
https://newspunch.com/hillary-flirted-putin-2014/

remember, SOW also said she landed under sniper fire :)

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Congrats, Window Licker.....you identified a typo.

Derp!

Must suck to live for those.
Indeed I did, so if you just relax and slow down, you can be more precise next time.
Seriously chill out, have another bourbon and take some time to play with your bumpy stocky...……………….………………… Perhaps you can even teach a class or two

Last edited:

redtide

Mayor
Indeed I did, so if you just relax and slow down, you can be more precise next time.
Seriously chill out, have another bourbon and take some time to play with your bumpy stocky...……………….…………………

Now that is funny. No way he is a cop or if he is he got in due to affirmative action. Everyone knows that rule number 1 is that the gun is always loaded even when it is not. When treated as such, such an accident cannot ever happen.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Now that is funny. No way he is a cop or if he is he got in due to affirmative action. Everyone knows that rule number 1 is that the gun is always loaded even when it is not. When treated as such, such an accident cannot ever happen.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/agent-loses-appeal-over-accidental-shooting-video
WASHINGTON – A federal agent who accidentally shot himself while lecturing children on gun safety lost his appeal Tuesday in a lawsuit over release of the video that subjected him to ridicule on the Internet and late-night talk shows.

Lee Paige sued his employer, the Drug Enforcement Administration, after video of the 2004 accident in Florida appeared in the news and went viral on the Internet. The video shows Paige shooting himself in the leg just as he displays his firearm and tells a gathering of about 50 youth and their parents, "I'm the only one in this room professional enough, that I know of, to carry this Glock 40."

This kind of thing can happen after a good LSD bust

redtide

Mayor
https://www.foxnews.com/us/agent-loses-appeal-over-accidental-shooting-video
WASHINGTON – A federal agent who accidentally shot himself while lecturing children on gun safety lost his appeal Tuesday in a lawsuit over release of the video that subjected him to ridicule on the Internet and late-night talk shows.

Lee Paige sued his employer, the Drug Enforcement Administration, after video of the 2004 accident in Florida appeared in the news and went viral on the Internet. The video shows Paige shooting himself in the leg just as he displays his firearm and tells a gathering of about 50 youth and their parents, "I'm the only one in this room professional enough, that I know of, to carry this Glock 40."

This kind of thing can happen after a good LSD bust
now he is one person who should never be allowed to own or possess a gun as he has demonstrated his inability to exercise that right without endangering others.
Lucky he only shot himself and not one of the kids