• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump concealed details of talks with Putin

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I wonder if those talks with Putin were similar to what Obama said to Medvedev - that he would have more "flexibility" when he was elected?

But I'm sure that was somehow (in the Democrat mind) "different".
Trump concealed his conversations with Putin from his OWN admin.
Obama shared his conversations with Putin and other leaders with his OWN admin.

What is Trump hiding....from the country AND the foreign policy heads in his own administration?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump concealed his conversations with Putin from his OWN admin.
Obama shared his conversations with Putin and other leaders with his OWN admin.
So did your SOW IN PANT SUITS
until busted for secretly meeting with Putin

Obama only shared that conversation due to an OPEN mic
why do you have to lie in EVERY post your make?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
"President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials, current and former U.S. officials said.

Trump did so after a meeting with Putin in 2017 in Hamburg that was also attended by then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. U.S. officials learned of Trump’s actions when a White House adviser and a senior State Department official sought information from the interpreter beyond a readout shared by Tillerson.

The constraints that Trump imposed are part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries.

As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. Such a gap would be unusual in any presidency, let alone one that Russia sought to install through what U.S. intelligence agencies have described as an unprecedented campaign of election interference.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

What are you hiding, President Trump?
What are you faking Julie?

Drumcollie

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Trump wants to keep his supporters like you stupid AND even the foreign policy heads in his own administration.
Trump is operating alone...like an autocrat.
Name the president who did not have private conversations with the Russian president or Soviet premier?

Then jump

Drumcollie

I confess to my curiosity about the content and legal outcome of the Mueller investigation.
You mean as to whether Mueller will end up in jail or not? We also are curious. Who will fall on the sword for the Clinton's on this issue?

Maybe it's you?

Drumcollie

I saw that this morning. I see Constitutional Gun Freak is posting pictures of Pelosi to reply to every Lefty post. He's evidently sleeping off a drunk or has nothing better to say.
I am with you...He is posting what Pelosi says and we all know the post is not true...Because very word Pelosi says is a lie right??? Otherwise for you...It's uh oh!