• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump continues to hypnotize his zombies with new tweet...

Nostra

Governor
I always enjoy how angry you nutters get at the idea that our president speaks to the American people without going through your betters in the media.
Did you start a thread about his tweet?

Did I start a thread about his tweet?

Who started at thread about his tweet?

Someone is hypnotized by Trump's tweets, and I suggest it is the board Dimwingers who rush to the board to start a thread about each and every one of his tweets.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I always enjoy how angry you nutters get at the idea that our president speaks to the American people without going through your betters in the media.
It doesn’t give you pause that Trump tweets the same idiotic lies to you every day?

Do you really not know how brainwashed you are?

It doesn’t give you pause that Trump tweets the same idiotic lies to you every day?

Do you really not know how brainwashed you are?
I like your thread title, a tribute to your fellow Jew-hater Ilhan Omar, who tweeted that Israel has "hypnotized the world". Very crafty, Two Scoops...do you also believe Israel has "hypnotized the world", like your fellow Democrat?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I like your thread title, a tribute to your fellow Jew-hater Ilhan Omar, who tweeted that Israel has "hypnotized the world". Very crafty, Two Scoops...do you also believe Israel has "hypnotized the world", like your fellow Democrat?
Your dodge is, of course, noted. You refuse to confront the fact that you’re brainwashed. You just make noise. Just as Trump wants it....

No collusion. No obstruction. Complete exoneration. You are getting sleeeepppyyy...

;-)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
View attachment 43999

From a few moments ago....

You are getting sleeepppyyy......

Sleeepppyyyy....

;-)
I heard on TV today that the WH said Trump is in Great spirits...getting his Vanity Wall, feels exonerated by Mueller and he and Melania went out to eat together where people met him with applause. YET...he has done nothing but b*tch and whine and gnash his teeth since the Mueller hearing ended.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I heard on TV today that the WH said Trump is in Great spirits...getting his Vanity Wall, feels exonerated by Mueller and he and Melania went out to eat together where people met him with applause. YET...he has done nothing but b*tch and whine and gnash his teeth since the Mueller hearing ended.
and the economy is moving right along lol

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Maybe you could do something to help those people like fix their country, so they won't come here and make Trump's wall pointless.

What??? You never really intended to help these people...Just to help them!

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Your dodge is, of course, noted. You refuse to confront the fact that you’re brainwashed. You just make noise. Just as Trump wants it....

No collusion. No obstruction. Complete exoneration. You are getting sleeeepppyyy...

;-)
You keep repeating that...Bobby already called you out for that in post #2

Bugsy McGurk

President
He always seems quite miserable. You very rarely see him laugh. Too many personality disorders. He’s very strange.

Nostra

Governor
I am wondering what it will take to make the zombies snap out of it. :rolleyes: .. most seem to be unable to, sad.
Agreed. Democrats are obsessed with his tweets. We get at least half a dozen whiny threads every day about them.

This one included.

redtide

Mayor
I am wondering what it will take to make the zombies snap out of it. :rolleyes: .. most seem to be unable to, sad.
Well it is not steeling more of our money, taking away more of our liberties or imposing racist programs upon the US that is all the left is doing though.