• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump could be the most honest president in modern history

Bugsy McGurk

President
this moniker is artificial intelligence, it isn't human. There's no reasoning, there's no emotion, there's no instinct, there's nothing human about the bot. It spits out all of it's daily input, it reads like a bot, it thinks like a bot, it refuses to ever admit it is wrong.

... and it derails every thread it enters. (mission accomplished)
I thought you were done. You can mindlessly ditto, but you can’t answer my question?

Days

Commentator
Of course you’re done. You’re toast.

You know there’s no reason why Trump couldn’t even propose the outlines of his imaginary plan to Congress, so you just keep dodging and dissembling. He had no such plan. He lied, as always.

Your surrender is graciously accepted.
What proof do you have that the white house made no recommendations to the GOP healthcare bill?

Bugsy McGurk

President
answered your stupid question five times already... just because you keep asking it over and over doesn't mean it wasn't answered.
And the lying comes full circle - you repeatedly dodge my question and then falsely claim you answered it.

Deplorable, as always.

Bugsy McGurk

President
dodge noted

now how about a direct quote, because I already answered your inane reasoning of what Trump promised.
Huh? The article sets forth Trump’s direct quotes.

Surely you can dodge and dissemble for Dear Leader Trump better than that.

Days

Commentator
Huh? The article sets forth Trump’s direct quotes.

Surely you can dodge and dissemble for Dear Leader Trump better than that.
Where's the direct quote that backs up your claim that he was sending Congress his own healthcare plan.

liar

Barbella

Senator
Nope. You need more ridicule.

You continue to claim that Trump and his people are just far too busy to write a health care bill. That’s obviously idiotic - they could knock it out during the time Trump takes to play one of his countless rounds of golf.

But let’s drill down on your dopey Trump apologia a little further. Tell me why Trump can’t provide Congress with the overall elements of the health plan he promised his rabble. Surely he and his hundreds of assistants could squeeze that in, and congressional staff could then put it in bill form. Why couldn’t Trump do that?

P.S. If you grow weary of saying dopey things trying to defend the indefensible pathological liar you put into the presidency, you can just admit the obvious - Trump lied. He never had such a health plan. Your call.
To claim that Republicans haven't proposed alternative healthcare legislation is not only dishonest, but utterly ridiculous and downright evil.

Just.Stop.

https://www.kff.org/interactive/proposals-to-replace-the-affordable-care-act/

Bugsy McGurk

President
Where's the direct quote that backs up your claim that he was sending Congress his own healthcare plan.

liar
He didn’t. He just claimed he had such a plan, and that was the end of that. He lied. He had no such plan.

As I said, he could have sent such a plan to Congress, and there’s no reason why he couldn’t (if he had such a plan), but he didn’t.

Days

Commentator
He didn’t. He just claimed he had such a plan, and that was the end of that. He lied. He had no such plan.

As I said, he could have sent such a plan to Congress, and there’s no reason why he couldn’t (if he had such a plan), but he didn’t.
the point is, that's your take on what he said, not what he actually said or meant.

I already explained what he said and meant.

too goofy to waste more time on.

EatTheRich

President
the repeal of the mandate allows people who do not want to buy insurance to not buy insurance. Forced insurance is taxation, Roberts got it right. Obamacare was a tax.

worst piece of legislation ever. and it drove up premiums, instead of reducing them.
Premiums went up at the lowest rate in decades.

Bugsy McGurk

President
the point is, that's your take on what he said, not what he actually said or meant.

I already explained what he said and meant.

too goofy to waste more time on.
There’s no “take” to be had. He said what he said, promising a better health plan, that would be better and cover everybody, at a fraction of the cost. That’s what he told his rabble during the campaign.

Then he became president and he proposed NO health plan. Face it - he lied his ass off. He had no such plan.

Days

Commentator
There’s no “take” to be had. He said what he said, promising a better health plan, that would be better and cover everybody, at a fraction of the cost. That’s what he told his rabble during the campaign.

Then he became president and he proposed NO health plan. Face it - he lied his ass off. He had no such plan.
Already explained how the process works, you just want to make this argument no matter what, so have it.