• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump crushes Singapore meeting into the cheap seats!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
North Korea is a family run enterprise...it survives through fear. The entire country has been told that the US and the South are about to attack them and they have endured the sacrifices needed to maintain a military that ranks close to the top in terms of offensive ability in a traditional ground war. Why in hell would they starve themselves to pay for the massive artillery and tank capability they have?

No, I'm typing of Trump's achievement..which if it were Obama would be topline everywhere and people praising him to high heaven.
Fun fact: North Korea previously pledged denuclearization in 1985, 1992, 1994, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2016. Each pledge was a lie. Trump is being played and so are all of you.

:D:D

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well let's see...
Nobody's given a shit about those nukes for decades why suddenly is there a deadline? And why was so much praise heaped on all of those preceding non events but this one continually is being shat upon?
What was your expectation that he would meet with the leader of North Korea for the first time ever and emerge with a multi thousand page agreement with deadlines established for this week?
Anyway about the rest of us...
Unemployment is at its lowest ever. Fact
Earnings are higher for many individuals. Fact
He is working to address global protectionist trade policies that have an adverse effect upon America and Americans. Fact.

Unfortunately if you're not earning more that's not his fault, nor is it my fault, I'm doing swell thank you very much. My 401K is up as well

Why don't you let me know now why earning and doing well, and working for our nation is wrong?
1. North Korea tested their first nuke in 2006. I'm not sure what you mean about nobody gave a shit for decades. Clinton and 5 other nations had a deal with North Korea. The North blames the US for the breakdown, the US blames them for cheating, but they resumed their weapons development program in 2002.

2. How much has unemployment improved because of Trump's tax cut...because as near as I can tell we are gaining jobs at pretty much the exact same monthly rate as in 2015 or 2016. January 2018 we created 160,000 jobs....
When Trump took over the unemployment rate had dropped to about 4.5%...so he gets to claim credit for just about a 1% drop...it is now 3.8%...

3. Of course wages rise as we get closer to full employment. You give Trump credit...but the fact is that it is the trend that started under Obama that got us here.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
North Korea is a family run enterprise...it survives through fear. The entire country has been told that the US and the South are about to attack them and they have endured the sacrifices needed to maintain a military that ranks close to the top in terms of offensive ability in a traditional ground war. Why in hell would they starve themselves to pay for the massive artillery and tank capability they have?
Guess we'll see

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Fun fact: North Korea previously pledged denuclearization in 1985, 1992, 1994, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2016. Each pledge was a lie. Trump is being played and so are all of you.

:D:D
Well see. Could be.

When does he get his Peace prize for merely musing upon it?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1. North Korea tested their first nuke in 2006. I'm not sure what you mean about nobody gave a shit for decades. Clinton and 5 other nations had a deal with North Korea. The North blames the US for the breakdown, the US blames them for cheating, but they resumed their weapons development program in 2002.

2. How much has unemployment improved because of Trump's tax cut...because as near as I can tell we are gaining jobs at pretty much the exact same monthly rate as in 2015 or 2016. January 2018 we created 160,000 jobs....
When Trump took over the unemployment rate had dropped to about 4.5%...so he gets to claim credit for just about a 1% drop...it is now 3.8%...

3. Of course wages rise as we get closer to full employment. You give Trump credit...but the fact is that it is the trend that started under Obama that got us here.
Did North Korea wake up one morning in 2006 and poof .. Let there be nukes?

Is that what you posit?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_North_Korean_nuclear_program

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Trump declared that North Korea “is no longer a threat, sleep in peace tonight”. :D:D:D
Yes. And how does that comport with your above?

Of course they remain a nuclear power. Where in the trump quote does he say they no longer are??

I believe he said iaea and us would verify
IAEA has been verifying Iranian compliance to the Iranian deal for three years and the TIC has certified Iranian compliance twice. So........when did Iran cease to be compliant. And if trump doesn’t trust the IAEA in Iran, why will their findings be accepted in NK?

You wrote: to the clueless north Korea remains a nuclear power.

Yes they do.

Threat and power..perhaps two different things????
Busted your chops. Stands to reason the BOD’s would duck and hide from Trumps idiotic tweet that North Korea “is no longer a threat”. :D:D:D:D

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Busted your chops. Stands to reason the BOD’s would duck and hide from Trumps idiotic tweet that North Korea “is no longer a threat”. :D:D:D:D
What is BOD?

You're stuck , I get it...

North Korea does remain a nuclear power, who said they weren't?