• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump crushes Singapore meeting into the cheap seats!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Clearly you are mistaken Trump was going to start nuclear war.
Trump purposely threatened N Korea with "fire and fury" alarming the world....so he could then shake hands with Kim Jong Un, give away the store and then declare that he's made the world safe again.

And you Trumpies fell for it hook, line and sinker.

LMAO@gulliblecons.

Trump purposely threatened N Korea with "fire and fury" alarming the world....so he could then shake hands with Kim Jong Un, give away the store and then declare that he's made the world safe again.
That’s exactly what happened. And more, he legitimized Kim, raising him to equal status with himself on the world stage. He was the rock star parading about the streets of Singapore to cheers of adoration. There has never been a more moronic president in US history.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
On top of a decades long sustained development program...
In 1998 they didn't have enough material or enrichment capacity....they bought the technology from Pakistani sources (Dr Kahn?).....

and with that it took them four years, from when they kicked the inspectors out, to test a bomb. At the same time they sold the technology to Syria....and probably Libya.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
In 1998 they didn't have enough material or enrichment capacity....they bought the technology from Pakistani sources (Dr Kahn?).....

and with that it took them four years, from when they kicked the inspectors out, to test a bomb. At the same time they sold the technology to Syria....and probably Libya.
Yes

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Well let's see...
Nobody's given a shit about those nukes for decades why suddenly is there a deadline? And why was so much praise heaped on all of those preceding non events but this one continually is being shat upon?
What was your expectation that he would meet with the leader of North Korea for the first time ever and emerge with a multi thousand page agreement with deadlines established for this week?
Anyway about the rest of us...
Unemployment is at its lowest ever. Fact
Earnings are higher for many individuals. Fact
He is working to address global protectionist trade policies that have an adverse effect upon America and Americans. Fact.

Unfortunately if you're not earning more that's not his fault, nor is it my fault, I'm doing swell thank you very much. My 401K is up as well

Why don't you let me know now why earning and doing well, and working for our nation is wrong?
Continue salivating over Trump and ignore the truth. But don't post your right wing talking points to me, and you just HAD to get personal.
Unfortunately if you're not earning more that's not his fault, nor is it my fault, I'm doing swell thank you very much. My 401K is up as well

After all his antics in Canada and then smoozing up to a filthy, lying killer like Kim un all in one week makes you a Huuuuuge fan of his, you better check out your own agenda. For someone who claims he's not a Trump fan, you sure do a hellava job here on PJ posting his talking points. That's your thing. Maybe you can write a letter of recommendation for him and Kim Jong un to get a joint Nobel Peace prize.

MrMike

Bless you all
Partisan politics aside, that's right, the man just triggered political seismometers around the globe.
Denuclearization, reduced American Military presence, economic in Road potential, peace, and renewed Focus on a reunified and peaceful peninsula.

Any person with a half an ounce of sanity would acknowledge the merits of the outcomes of this meeting so far
I find the development to be incredible. Not something I expected to see in my lifetime. While the jury is out on the execution, the steps taken so far are remarkable and I'm optimistic (hopeful) that it will work out for the greater good of everyone.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

And you Trumpies fell for it hook, line and sinker.

LMAO@gulliblecons.

Without having to remove any of his clothes, Kim Jong Un got the same satisfaction Bill Clinton did when Monica was under his desk. Bigliest BJ in history from the most pathetic man to walk the face of this earth.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Continue salivating over Trump and ignore the truth. But don't post your right wing talking points to me, and you just HAD to get personal.

After all his antics in Canada and then smoozing up to a filthy, lying killer like Kim un all in one week makes you a Huuuuuge fan of his, you better check out your own agenda. For someone who claims he's not a Trump fan, you sure do a hellava job here on PJ posting his talking points. That's your thing. Maybe you can write a letter of recommendation for him and Kim Jong un to get a joint Nobel Peace prize.

You lie.
And pathetically so.

MrMike

Bless you all
What development are you talking about?
Just getting us and them at a table and the potential of de-nuclearization of the KP and possibly one day bringing our guys home. I was stationed there as a soldier in my youth and while it was a good experience, I think we could be better served elsewhere.

Now I will sit back and watch the spin from the media/left as they try to torpedo anything and everything out of political desperation.

Jen

Senator
Partisan politics aside, that's right, the man just triggered political seismometers around the globe.
Denuclearization, reduced American Military presence, economic in Road potential, peace, and renewed Focus on a reunified and peaceful peninsula.

Any person with a half an ounce of sanity would acknowledge the merits of the outcomes of this meeting so far
Sanity.
You had to say that didn't you.
That just leaves out most Lefties right from the get go.

Just getting us and them at a table and the potential of de-nuclearization of the KP and possibly one day bringing our guys home. I was stationed there as a soldier in my youth and while it was a good experience, I think we could be better served elsewhere.

Now I will sit back and watch the spin from the media/left as they try to torpedo anything and everything out of political desperation.
Just wanted you to properly frame it as “potential”, thank you. For now it’s the same promise that North Korea has made and broke nearly a dozen times in the past. IOW, there is no development, shrug.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

PS, can you read?

'about the rest of us'.. that's you, plural, not you.

Christ.