• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump crushes Singapore meeting into the cheap seats!

MrMike

Bless you all
Just wanted you to properly frame it as “potential”, thank you. For now it’s the same promise that North Korea has made and broke nearly a dozen times in the past. IOW, there is no development, shrug.
I don't quite remember the leaders of each (USA and NK) sitting down face to face to even broach the subject of any cooperation in my lifetime. That in itself is a development.

Whether or not it bears fruit is another story altogether. No doubt, saboteurs on the left are already trying to stir the pot and create new strife to undermine it. Just reading the usual suspects headlines the last few minutes illustrates their determination to destroy any possibility of real peace and denuclearization.

Jen

Senator
I don't quite remember the leaders of each (USA and NK) sitting down face to face to even broach the subject of any cooperation in my lifetime. That in itself is a development.

Whether or not it bears fruit is another story altogether. No doubt, saboteurs on the left are already trying to stir the pot and create new strife to undermine it. Just reading the usual suspects headlines the last few minutes illustrates their determination to destroy any possibility of real peace and denuclearization.
Exactly.
But in order for it to have been a success, Lefty expects that the nukes should be gone by now.

I don't quite remember the leaders of each (USA and NK) sitting down face to face to even broach the subject of any cooperation in my lifetime.
Of course you don’t, like the Trump administration began, “there will be no meeting until we see concrete steps toward denuclearization” and then abandoned. Elevating KJU to equal status and recognition with himself was stupid. And surely we live in the Twilight Zone when there’s a special place in hell for Justin Trudeau, but KJU “is funny, smart, has a good personality, is a great negotiator, a strong leader who loves his country and his people”.

Jen

Senator
So do you think that KJU is funny, smart, has a good personality and is a good negotiator, a strong leader and loves his country and his people?? :D:D:D
I think it was a good thing for Trump to say at that point.
I don't know if it's true. I wasn't there.

MrMike

Bless you all
Of course you don’t, like the Trump administration began, “there will be no meeting until we see concrete steps toward denuclearization” and then abandoned. Elevating KJU to equal status and recognition with himself was stupid. And surely we live in the Twilight Zone when there’s a special place in hell for Justin Trudeau, but KJU “is funny, smart, has a good personality, is a great negotiator, a strong leader who loves his country and his people”.
I know there was an argument in that garbage posted above, but it is not clearly apparent. Can you re-write it in English and without the emotional melt that clouds your perspective (if there is one)?

Reactions: Jen

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Galls people that the apprentice pulled the hermit out into the world.

MrMike

Bless you all
Galls people that the apprentice pulled the hermit out into the world.
Hey, I'm as surprised as anyone. I was not on-board as a Trump guy but I admire his tenacity and what he has done in several areas since taking over. The new interaction between our nations is no-doubt a step forward.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Sorry, is there a "no longer a nuclear power" in there somewhere??
He said there's nothing to worry about any more. What do YOU think he meant? If a common murderer of his own people who has threatened to bomb US multiple times still has all the arsenal to do it...how can Trump say there's 'nothing to worry about'?? Explain that. Isn't he implying that Kim Un doesn't have that power any more just because HE...Donald J Trump "talked" to him?? Yikes, you really are duped!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
He said there's nothing to worry about any more. What do YOU think he meant? If a common murderer of his own people who has threatened to bomb US multiple times still has all the arsenal to do it...how can Trump say there's 'nothing to worry about'?? Explain that. Isn't he implying that Kim Un doesn't have that power any more just because HE...Donald J Trump "talked" to him?? Yikes, you really are duped!!
The sentence reads - no longer a nuclear power.

Should I type it slower?

No one claimed it was no longer a nuclear power.

I imagine he(trump) feels there won't be any fighting upcoming
Since there hasn't been in sixty some years...he may have a solid read on it.

connieb

Senator
You can tell that lefty has gotten their marching orders. Today's outrage du jour is "equal status". He is the leader of his country. Trump is the leader of ours. That sort of makes him equal. But ,thanks for showing your elitism. When dealing with little countries who have small GDP's.. exactly how many steps behind us must we make them walk? Exactly how many more flags are we to have out?

Don't get me wrong, I certainly think that we should deal with him as if we hold all the cards, and we do. He may get a shot or two off, true, but that will be the end of him no doubt. For a fat little punk who has lived in the lap of luxury and certainly seems to have a taste for the finer things in life, its unlikely Kim has any desire to self immolate. But that is different than having a meeting and treating the leader of another country as if he is the red headed step child...

gee.. no wonder lefty "diplomacy" sucks so bad. You either bend over and take it - like Kerry and the Ayatollahs, or you ride in on your high moral horse proclaiming yourself above another leader.

Meanwhile yes, you have our "friends" like that punk Trudeau talking out of his ass behind our back... Sorry but no one needs two timing friends like that.

You can tell that lefty has gotten their marching orders. Today's outrage du jour is "equal status". He is the leader of his country. Trump is the leader of ours. That sort of makes him equal. But ,thanks for showing your elitism. When dealing with little countries who have small GDP's.. exactly how many steps behind us must we make them walk? Exactly how many more flags are we to have out?
Thanks for putting ignorance on full display. KJU is no leader, he’s leading nobody. He’s a driver and a beater and a murderer. KJU shouldn’t have been elevated to the same status as the president of the United States. What’s glaring here however is filthy hypocritical partisanship. You’d never be praising obama had he made the spectacle that the TIC just did.

connieb

Senator
Thanks for putting ignorance on full display. KJU is no leader, he’s leading nobody. He’s a driver and a beater and a murderer. KJU shouldn’t have been elevated to the same status as the president of the United States. What’s glaring here however is filthy hypocritical partisanship. You’d never be praising obama had he made the spectacle that the TIC just did.
He is no leader and is leading nobody? Really - North Korea has no citizens? He is not the official head of the ruling party of North Korea? He is not the supreme commander of their military? Odd that.. seems like other people of the world consider him that.... Exactly high how far above the mere peasants of the rest of the world is the president of the united states?