• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump demands that liberal SCOTUS justices recuse themselves

Phat Mama

Council Member
Democrats should be careful what they say, do or wish for. It was a precedent set by Joe Biden that was opted by Republicans to table a vote on Obama's nomination of Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court, months before Trump won the '16 election.
It turned out the be a wise move because we ended up with a strong Conservative on the Court instead of another Lib whacko.
Check this out!

It's actually called the Thurmond rule! lol!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurmond_rule

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well, the Democrats shouldn't have tried to frame him.
Shame on them!

If you consider showing anger towards a group of people trying to mess with you and making false claims against your personal character a 'tirade', so be it.

I've looked and cannot find a transcript of this alleged 'tirade'.

Bring it
You lamely try to justify his tirade against “the Democrats,” but a tirade it was no less.

If you tell me you don’t have the smarts to find a clip of his Democrat-bashing tirade opening his hearing testimony/lies, I would be glad to help you with a link.

But he’s not “political,” eh?

;-)

EatTheRich

President
So judges in the 9th District granting nationwide injunctions is not judicial activism but having the Supreme Court temporarily suspend them is? Grow some integrity already lefty.
Judges in the 9th circuit granting injunctions based on the law and facts that are (because their legal soundness is impeccable) immediately joined by judges in other parts of the country is very different from the Supreme Court making an agenda-driven ruling, the law and facts be damned.

Judges in the 9th circuit granting injunctions based on the law and facts that are (because their legal soundness is impeccable) immediately joined by judges in other parts of the country is very different from the Supreme Court making an agenda-driven ruling, the law and facts be damned.
No, what you have is Obama/Clinton judges using activism to push above their mandate and jurisdiction who claim that Bush/Trump judges are blocking them for political reasons. Pretty funny in the end. Roberts is reaping what he sowed for his lack of wisdom.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So is Kavanaugh. You're calling me partisan? LMAO
I never said that Kavanaugh was a nutty right winger. All I have said is that he started his legal career as a political hit man for the GOP. Your assertion that Garland was a liberal whacko is baseless.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I never said that Kavanaugh was a nutty right winger. All I have said is that he started his legal career as a political hit man for the GOP. Your assertion that Garland was a liberal whacko is baseless.
Well, he’s certainly a right winger, and no one who saw his completely unhinged performance at the hearing would deny that he’s nutty.

So yes indeed - he’s a nutty right winger.

;-)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well, he’s certainly a right winger, and no one who saw his completely unhinged performance at the hearing would deny that he’s nutty.

So yes indeed - he’s a nutty right winger.

;-)
He does appear to be a big crybaby and he did make an ass of himself at the Senate hearing. Please post the Matt Damon SNL skit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Leftists put leftists on the bench, conservatives put conservatives. OMG, those conservatives!!!!!

LMAO. Stop whining and run better candidates. Democrats have to face plant to lose a Presidential election at this point you're so dominant in the electoral college States. Stop whining that you can't do that and figure out why your candidates are so bad. Maybe look at the idiots in the next Democrat debate and see if a light bulb goes off why you can't enough elections
Your candidate is so bad he lost by 3 million votes. Of the elections since 2000, Bush lost by 500,000 and Trump lost by 3 million. Those are "better candidates"?

kaz

Small l libertarian
You people at a weekend party would be hysterical.

Bugsy - Shriek - OMG, OMG, OMG, I just went to the bathroom and someone was already in it. I can't deal with this. It's a nightmare! Panic, panic, panic

Jack4freedom - Do you have to go that bad? OMG, I only have one ice cube in my water. I'm upset here, my water is cold enough, but there's only one ice cube! Help me here. OMG, OMG, OMG, ...

Eat The rich. Shhhrriiieeeekkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bugsy - I'm losing it, what just happened?????

Jack4freedom - OMG, condoms!

Eat the rich? What? What about condoms!??????

A Thursday night in Democrat hyperville. Yeah, thanks for sharing that with us ever f'ing day ...

kaz

Small l libertarian
Your candidate is so bad he lost by 3 million votes. Of the elections since 2000, Bush lost by 500,000 and Trump lost by 3 million. Those are "better candidates"?
Gary Johnson lost by more than 3 million votes.

As for Hillary, OMG, you think she ran for the POPULAR vote???? Seriously? Wow, what a stupid dyke. Doesn't she know how American elections work? Hillary ran for the popular vote? Wow, thank god no one that stupid is President.

OMG she's stupid. Thanks for the heads up on that.

OMG, Hillary ran for the popular vote. I can't believe anyone is that stupid. Didn't she read the Constitution? That's totally hillarious

Mick

The Right is always right
Your absurd defense of Kavanaugh’s underlying wrongdoing does not change the fact - the lying swine literally got on the SCOTUS by going on a tirade against the Democrats.
Ahhh, did he hurt lefties feelings because he didn't allow leftie to get away with making up all kinds of outrageous lies to slander him? Go cry yourself to sleep, leftie. The good guys win and you're just upset that your ilk's evil was exposed.

The guy you say is not political.
He has not invoked politics at all in any ruling or while being on the court. Your evil ilk have. Kavanaugh goes about his business trying to make the best rulings in conjuction with the Constitution. Your evil judges try to politically influence the court from within.

There is only one good side here and one bad side. And everyone knows who that is.

Mick

The Right is always right
Absolutely not true. Kavanaugh theeatened judicial reprisals against (by name) Democrats during his confirmation hearing.
You mean he didn't let very sick people get away with slander and lies about him? Gasp! The gall of such a man. How dare he! And he never threatened anyone. For leftie it's one lie on top of another. You can't keep the conspiracies alive so your lies have to grow by the hour in order to legitimize them.

Look, imploring political activism in the court in the middle of a dissenting opinion is what every American should fear. There is no room for it. Use the dissenting opinion to try to make your case as to why you feel the case was wrong. Don't make it about politics. Sotomayor crossed the line. She and GInsburg should immediately recuse themselves from all cases involving the Trump administration.

What is it that prevents you people from just admitting it was wrong? There is no way to spin this one. It just makes you look incredibly stupid when you do. That's the only thing that comes out.