• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Did go to Church on Easter-Dems. Lied

Someone on this forum insisted last week that Trump would not attend church on Easter Sunday, but play golf instead. But the president and the first lady, plus children Barron and Lara, and Lara's boyfriend attended Easter services at the Church of Bethesda by the Sea. The family then had brunch at Mar-a-lago, and returned to Washington later in the day. He did not play gold on Easter Sunday as we were told he would.
The information about the president posted by the Democrats on this forum is never correct, factual, or truthful. Never. It is always lies.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/21/donald-trump-never-happier-attends-church-easter/

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Well I guess it was aproductive weekend, Trump got to meet with his deputy chief of staff for a round of golf.
President Trump plays golf with LPGA star Lexi Thompson, Rush Limbaugh on Easter weekend
Bill Speros, GolfweekPublished 7:42 p.m. ET April 21, 2019 | Updated 7:43 p.m. ET April 21, 2019

Well I guess it was aproductive weekend, Trump got to meet with his deputy chief of staff for a round of golf.
President Trump plays golf with LPGA star Lexi Thompson, Rush Limbaugh on Easter weekend
Bill Speros, GolfweekPublished 7:42 p.m. ET April 21, 2019 | Updated 7:43 p.m. ET April 21, 2019
But he did not play on Sunday as Julie and others insisted he would.

Jen

Senator
Someone on this forum insisted last week that Trump would not attend church on Easter Sunday, but play golf instead. But the president and the first lady, plus children Barron and Lara, and Lara's boyfriend attended Easter services at the Church of Bethesda by the Sea. The family then had brunch at Mar-a-lago, and returned to Washington later in the day. He did not play gold on Easter Sunday as we were told he would.
The information about the president posted by the Democrats on this forum is never correct, factual, or truthful. Never. It is always lies.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/21/donald-trump-never-happier-attends-church-easter/
Of course Dems lied.
It's what they do best.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

Trump knew he had to be seen in church for the cameras. I bet he about died of boredom, LOL....

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

Yes they did as usual "Democrats on this forum is never correct, factual, or truthful. Never. It is always lies."

D

Deleted member 21794

Oh cool! I bet they had a great time!

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
So the President has ZERO EFFECT on our lives, wow you are amazing ! So I guess the everyday posts on here are for what reason?
i think whether or not Trump went to church, his weight, if he had 1 scoop or 2, has no effect on our daily lives, was the point, dumbass.

D

Deleted member 21794

Neat, right? Remember how angry the right used to get about Obama playing golf? I guess this is your way of eating crow, I'm glad you learned something!
I guess you'll have to take it up with whoever it is you're whining about, as I was grateful any time Obama wasn't *working*.