• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Did What Obama Couldn't Do For Eight Years....

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

Bugsy McGurk

President
And what about Bush's negative numbers? Grow up and learn about economics.
Obama inherited GWB’s near depression and still did better.

Trump inherited Obama’s geometrically growing economy, the latest instance of Trump being born on third base and claiming to have hit a triple. And his cultists yell “Great triple, Mr. President!”

;-)

D

Deleted member 21794

Obama inherited GWB’s near depression and still did better.

Trump inherited Obama’s geometrically growing economy, the latest instance of Trump being born on third base and claiming to have hit a triple. And his cultists yell “Great triple, Mr. President!”

;-)
" Geometrically growing"...? Dude, I almost spit out my Pepsi and Grilled Stuffed Burrito when I read that whopper.

Fractionally sputtering is more like it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
" Geometrically growing"...? Dude, I almost spit out my Pepsi and Grilled Stuffed Burrito when I read that whopper.

Fractionally sputtering is more like it.
Precisely. It carried right through the Trump era. He didn’t change a thing economically for the longest time. You have seen the numbers.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Numbers that democrats also played a part in including your obama and clinton
Last 2 years of Bush and first 2 years of Obama dem/libs controlled Congress 2 and all 3 houses last 2 and lost 1000 seats thanks to Obama & Pelois

Hell Slick left Bush a Recession

D

Deleted member 21794

Precisely. It carried right through the Trump era. He didn’t change a thing economically for the longest time. You have seen the numbers.
Yes I've seen the numbers. That's precisely the point of the OP. Duh.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
OK. For now, suck on the YEARLY FIGURES.
GDP declined 8% in 2008...Obama inherited that. Trump inherited an economy that was growing. Obama got an unemployment rate that would get to 10%. He also got a DJIA drop of 50% to 6,443...

Trump inherited an unemployment rate of 4.5%...and GDP growth of 2.2% and a DJIA of 20,000.

GDP was up 2.6% in 2010...2.5% in 2014....2.9% in 2015 .

https://www.thebalance.com/us-gdp-by-year-3305543

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Fact-check this bitch...

Yes, this is the slowest U.S. recovery since WWII - Business - CNN.com
Oct 5, 2016 · Donald Trump is fond of saying Americans are living through the worst recovery in modern times. He blames President Obama for the sluggish ...
So Trump inherited a growing economy and a low unemployment rate...he has taken the unemployment rate from 4,5% to 3.8%...The GDP in 2017 was 2.2%...and you are excited because Trump's trillion dollar deficit has raised it to 2.9%.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So Trump inherited a growing economy and a low unemployment rate...he has taken the unemployment rate from 4,5% to 3.8%...The GDP in 2017 was 2.2%...and you are excited because Trump's trillion dollar deficit has raised it to 2.9%.
You know as well as I do (because I have repeatedly demonstrated to you) that unemployment and GDP don't tell the whole story:

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 8.33.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 8.38.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 8.44.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 8.45.33 PM.png

Clearly, key economic measures have rebounded since Obama left office. Those of us who understand economics know why. Those of us who are propagandizing ignore all measures save GDP and "unemployment."