• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Did What Obama Couldn't Do For Eight Years....

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Obama made it harder to get food stamps. More people qualified nevertheless because of the terrible economy he inherited.
2009 stimulus bill scrapped limits on SNAP benefits to adults without children and raised the maximum benefit by 13.6 percent through 2014. According to the Congressional Budget Office, about 20 percent of the $198 billion growth in between 2009 and 2011 can be attributed to the new eligibility standards, and hence will not go away once the economy recovers.

EatTheRich

President
2009 stimulus bill scrapped limits on SNAP benefits to adults without children and raised the maximum benefit by 13.6 percent through 2014. According to the Congressional Budget Office, about 20 percent of the $198 billion growth in between 2009 and 2011 can be attributed to the new eligibility standards, and hence will not go away once the economy recovers.
And then he slashed food stamps as part of one of his grand bargains with the Republicans.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
really, if that is the case then why is it that you keep referring to LA county instead of the greater LA metro area? I mean I did spell it out for you previously (Mexican border to Santa Barbara i.e, Santa Barbara, Ventura, LA, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego counties. Add that up commie
You made the allegation that 5 or 6 metro areas would rule the nation. You have produced no verifiable data to support that claim. I gave you a link to show just how metro areas voted.

Since adding up county by county for the area you are talking about would be tedious and still not support your view, I showed you that all of California doesn't get you close to 60 million democratic votes.

So the bottom line is that now you have no supporting data and start calling me names. How adult of you...:rolleyes:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
no and neither did the founders. Why would anyone in their right minds want a system whereby 5 to 6 metro areas would be able to rule over US?
In the opinion of the founders, slave votes didn't count at all, but to coerce the slave states to join up, let's add 3/5ths of a person to their allocation of electors. By the was, the nation was agrictultural then. There were no "major metro" areas.

You still have not come up with 5 or 6 metro areas that would rule the nation by having 60 million voters that would vote either democrat or republican.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
In the opinion of the founders, slave votes didn't count at all, but to coerce the slave states to join up, let's add 3/5ths of a person to their allocation of electors. By the was, the nation was agrictultural then. There were no "major metro" areas.

You still have not come up with 5 or 6 metro areas that would rule the nation by having 60 million voters that would vote either democrat or republican.
nyt-size-of-lead.png

http://politicalmaps.org/2016-electoral-map/