• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump esclates his racism and bigotry by orchestrating a dangerous new chant at his rallies.

EatTheRich

President
The only way to de-escalate the situation is by solving the real problems that capitalism’s inability to solve drives people on both ends of the spectrum to conspicuous demonstrations of frustration. And that means taking power from the capitalists.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
In fact the poor and lazy don't vote at all....the right wing mob that showed up for Unite the Right were violent and even murdered a young woman. Then there was the guy who killed African American church goers trying to start a race war.

From your link about the Pittsburgh shooter...clearly the guy is in favor of Trump's immigration policies...nowhere in that article does it show he hates Trump...he just thinks Trump hasn't gone far enough to the right.

On Friday, he wrote about HIAS, a Jewish organization that aids refugees and recently listed congregations across America that held Shabbat services for refugees. "Why hello there HIAS! You like to bring in hostile invaders to dwell among us? We appreciate the list of friends you have provided," Bowers wrote. On Saturday morning, about two hours before the attack, he wrote in another post, "HIAS likes to bring invaders in that kill our people. I can't sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I'm going in."

I condemn the antifa types for their tactics. How do you feel about the right wing groups responsible for violence in support of white supremacy?
There was no right wing mob at the United the right rally

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
In fact the poor and lazy don't vote at all....the right wing mob that showed up for Unite the Right were violent and even murdered a young woman. Then there was the guy who killed African American church goers trying to start a race war.

From your link about the Pittsburgh shooter...clearly the guy is in favor of Trump's immigration policies...nowhere in that article does it show he hates Trump...he just thinks Trump hasn't gone far enough to the right.

On Friday, he wrote about HIAS, a Jewish organization that aids refugees and recently listed congregations across America that held Shabbat services for refugees. "Why hello there HIAS! You like to bring in hostile invaders to dwell among us? We appreciate the list of friends you have provided," Bowers wrote. On Saturday morning, about two hours before the attack, he wrote in another post, "HIAS likes to bring invaders in that kill our people. I can't sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I'm going in."

I condemn the antifa types for their tactics. How do you feel about the right wing groups responsible for violence in support of white supremacy?
There was no right wing mob at the United the right rally
Who was holding the "DIVERSITY = WHITE GENOCIDE" sign...the same people.
Nope not the right wing