• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump esclates his racism and bigotry by orchestrating a dangerous new chant at his rallies.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They love it. Watched his rally for a few minutes tonight...he brought up the four women that he said he "didn't name" in his tweets, yet named each and every one of them, sliming them like the macho, ignorant POS he is. And his deplorables stood there screaming and chanting like the half-wits they are. Damn, people are stupid and easily led.
Liar, that didn't come up in a few minutes...….* 4 Sisters of AQ* would sacrifice your kids to ISIS and here you are supporting them...…….damn

Dino

Russian Asset
So you think that kind of chant is okay? You probably love it.
I have absolutely no respect for anti-American, anti-police, anti-Semitic and open borders issues members. They deserve whatever scorn patriotic Americans wish to serenade them with.

Spamature

President
There are anti-Semitic members of Congress and you’re whining about a crowd’s chant?

Some sense of perspective there!
Saying that Republican support for Israel all about money not even close to what Trump supporters are saying.

Spamature

President
I have absolutely no respect for anti-American, anti-police, anti-Semitic and open borders issues members. They deserve whatever scorn patriotic Americans wish to serenade them with.
But you do respect the bigotry of Trump's rally crowd, eh ?

Phat Mama

Council Member
The public knows Trump and his supporters are racist.....and they demonstrate it at his rallies.

New poll shows 65% say Trump telling the congresswomen to "go back where you came from" is RACIST.
Why are you so afraid of posting links to your hearsay?

Go back to where YOU came from! lmao

D

Deleted member 21794

How long before he starts handing out the machetes ?

Why did you Trump voters do this to our nation ?
When will you be showing the racism? As it stands now, Joe Biden slobbering all over his fellow DemocRAT white separatists is a much better example of racism.

D

Deleted member 21794

The public knows Trump and his supporters are racist.....and they demonstrate it at his rallies.

New poll shows 65% say Trump telling the congresswomen to "go back where you came from" is RACIST.
Sounds like a poll of DemocRATS.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Patriots don't alienate America from our allies and kiss the asses of Dictators who wish us all dead and even kill their own people. By supporting Donald Trump, you support these things. Patriot? HELL NO!!!

UPNYA2

Mayor

1) No race was mentioned.

2) The 4 involved are so outspoken concerning their open distain for their President and political policies they do not approve of that they have made themselves "the" voice of the anti-everything-Trump di m party.

3) People see them as such and so does President Trump, as they intended to be known.

4) So when being labeled a racist, homophobic, sexist, Nazi, Hitler, hater of children and anyone not white, when the President decides to speak back, to whom should his words be directed? Are "women of color" the only people allowed to speak?

5) As congresswomen who were elected to go to DC to represent their congressional districts, their homes, if they were to go back to where they came from, where might that place be specifically?

See, your "racism" is can be found anywhere at anytime from anyone when you want to see it. It is much harder o spot if you are waiting for specifically racist words and phrases, not some PC frightened liberal-identified, "code", dog-whistle" or "trigger" words we can latch onto.

Were they told to go back to wherever their ancestors came from, or where they came from? I ask because words have actual definitions, agreed upon actual meanings so it kinda matters, feel me?

Basically 65% of the people in your poll feel that ones intended message is not to be determined by the words actually used but rather upon what THEY "feel" the intended message "really" was, and that doesn't really work for me.

UPNYA2

Mayor
A majority of Americans believe Trump is a racist

So?

The opinions of a majority of Americans doesn't mean something is true.

History lesson:

Did you know that at one time a majority of Americans believed a woman should not go out working but should stay home, "bare foot and pregnant"?

It's TRUE! Look it up sometime.

And, get this now, there was actually a time when a majority of Americans believed blacks were an inferior race?!?!??!?

I sh it you not. Check into that…. if you are capable.

And now we have, what YOU say, a majority of Americans think...…...how much value should we really put on that in your mind?