• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump esclates his racism and bigotry by orchestrating a dangerous new chant at his rallies.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How long before he starts handing out the machetes ?

Why did you Trump voters do this to our nation ?
we could start requiring immigrants to wear the flags of the country they were born in...kinda like requiring Jews wear the Star of David....That'd make the Trump rabble happy.

Perhaps we could remind them that we are a nation of immigrants by wearing the flags of our own ancestry while we are at it.

reason10

Governor

If you don't like it, go back to where you came from. In the meantime, Trump voters work and pay taxes so that you don't have to.

And President Trump IS going to be reelected. And this genius is using The Squad to link their dangerous hatred of America to the Democrat party, so the House will go back to the Republicans in 2020.

And you're going to cry your eyes out once again, because most of America doesn't think like you.

reason10

Governor
They love it. Watched his rally for a few minutes tonight...he brought up the four women that he said he "didn't name" in his tweets, yet named each and every one of them, sliming them like the macho, ignorant POS he is. And his deplorables stood there screaming and chanting like the half-wits they are. Damn, people are stupid and easily led.
That FIRST AMENDMENT is a real bee itch, isn't it, snowflake? Applies to everyone, not just people who hate America. And most of America is a little sick and tired of your whining.

If you don't like it, go back to where you came from. In the meantime, Trump voters work and pay taxes so that you don't have to.

And President Trump IS going to be reelected. And this genius is using The Squad to link their dangerous hatred of America to the Democrat party, so the House will go back to the Republicans in 2020.

And you're going to cry your eyes out once again, because most of America doesn't think like you.
When people are chanting "send her back" its clear Republicans aren't fans of legal immigration.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
That FIRST AMENDMENT is a real bee itch, isn't it, snowflake? Applies to everyone, not just people who hate America. And most of America is a little sick and tired of your whining.
Yep...Liberals have as much right to use the F word as your Messiah. Please tell THE DONALD that before he cries in his beer some more about someone using it against him.
As far as his racism....that's on all of you supporters who think it's okay. Especially you....you're the most brain washed con on this board. I've never heard such praise for The p*ssy grabber as that you give him in your posts. Well...it's close, a few others arfe almost as brainwashed as you are.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

How can I do that? I came from America just like 3 out of the 4 that POS puke dissed. I'm right here and plan to stay. You should go back to your mental institution.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

I can't see The Donald losing in 2020. Maybe the popular vote but Putin will help him again. And if he did lose, I think that the angry Trump supporters (with his help) would stage a protest "LIKE NOTHING WE HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE". LOL They'll dig out their old and new weapons of mass destruction, barricade themselves like a Koresh, gather up their NRA idiots and there will be a Huuuuuuge stand-off. Trump will stay in a safe place though, because of his bone spurs.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You're so easily triggered, snowflake.
You're the most rabid Trump LOVER here. Get a life....he couldn't care less about you. You're wasting your life pining for the love that Kim un and Vladimir Putin already have.

reason10

Governor
I can't see The Donald losing in 2020. Maybe the popular vote but Putin will help him again. And if he did lose, I think that the angry Trump supporters (with his help) would stage a protest "LIKE NOTHING WE HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE". LOL They'll dig out their old and new weapons of mass destruction, barricade themselves like a Koresh, gather up their NRA idiots and there will be a Huuuuuuge stand-off. Trump will stay in a safe place though, because of his bone spurs.
Putin had NOTHING to do with Trump kicking Hillary's Nazi ass. Trump just out-campaigned the bee itch.

She couldn't even beat a guy who was recorded saying "grab a pussy."

That's nothing short of amazing.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Omar was a legal immigrant and now a citizen. How do the people chanting "send her back"? Propose to actually do so?
Deporting American citizens is not pro-legal immigrant.
Barry O brought his Muslim's to Minnesota, after the investigation of marrying her brother, tax fraud and campaign money, maybe they'll send her to prison. America sends citizens to prison and 2,700,000 kids are separated from their parents.

I see you dodged the question, not surprised.