• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump esclates his racism and bigotry by orchestrating a dangerous new chant at his rallies.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
It took that rally, to see that my party- led by ME- now the new face of the party, have already lost 2020.

The President Tweets something without naming people- race, color or creed

We went full on nuts. Screaming "racccccismmmmm!"

Now he looks like the calm, normal one.

Spamature

President
we could start requiring immigrants to wear the flags of the country they were born in...kinda like requiring Jews wear the Star of David....That'd make the Trump rabble happy.

Perhaps we could remind them that we are a nation of immigrants by wearing the flags of our own ancestry while we are at it.
Don't tempt them with that idea. The are already on the precipice of bringing on another dark period in human history

Spamature

President
Klanbake was in NY in 1924 for DNC convention...………….wth does Wisconsinhistory have to do with NY?
FALSE

upload_2019-7-18_12-14-13.png

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/klanbake-1924-democratic-convention/

I showed you where the photo was actually from

https://www.wisconsinhistory.org/Records/Image/IM1902

Leave it to a Trumpie to be taken for a sucker every single time.

Damn son, you are too easy.

Now it is your duty to school the rest of your ill informed wingers who keep promoting this lie.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
It took that rally, to see that my party- led by ME- now the new face of the party, have already lost 2020.

The President Tweets something without naming people- race, color or creed

We went full on nuts. Screaming "racccccismmmmm!"

Now he looks like the calm, normal one.
It sure wasn't the rabble which is representative of his support overall, that showed up at his hate rally yesterday.

Mick

The Right is always right
Don't tempt them with that idea. The are already on the precipice of bringing on another dark period in human history
No need to worry, spammanure! President Trump will block any and all alt-left agendas that could spiral America into a dark chapter in history.

Spamature

President
No need to worry, spammanure! President Trump will block any and all alt-left agendas that could spiral America into a dark chapter in history.
That traitor won't even lift a finger to protect America from Russia. You and I both know he won't try to protect the nation from his dangerous followers. How many Trump worshiping terrorist have law enforcement had to take off the streets so far. Yet here he is recruiting more of them at his rallies like he's his [Unwelcome language removed] pal Epstein planning a private party outside a Florida middle school.

EatTheRich

President
1) No race was mentioned.

2) The 4 involved are so outspoken concerning their open distain for their President and political policies they do not approve of that they have made themselves "the" voice of the anti-everything-Trump di m party.

3) People see them as such and so does President Trump, as they intended to be known.

4) So when being labeled a racist, homophobic, sexist, Nazi, Hitler, hater of children and anyone not white, when the President decides to speak back, to whom should his words be directed? Are "women of color" the only people allowed to speak?

5) As congresswomen who were elected to go to DC to represent their congressional districts, their homes, if they were to go back to where they came from, where might that place be specifically?

See, your "racism" is can be found anywhere at anytime from anyone when you want to see it. It is much harder o spot if you are waiting for specifically racist words and phrases, not some PC frightened liberal-identified, "code", dog-whistle" or "trigger" words we can latch onto.

Were they told to go back to wherever their ancestors came from, or where they came from? I ask because words have actual definitions, agreed upon actual meanings so it kinda matters, feel me?

Basically 65% of the people in your poll feel that ones intended message is not to be determined by the words actually used but rather upon what THEY "feel" the intended message "really" was, and that doesn't really work for me.
Trump said Togo back to the COUNTRIES they came from. Signaling that the U.S. is for whites only.

Mick

The Right is always right
That traitor won't even lift a finger to protect America from Russia. You and I both know he won't try to protect the nation from his dangerous followers. How many Trump worshiping terrorist have law enforcement had to take off the streets so far. Yet here he is recruiting more at his rallies like he's his [Unwelcome language removed] pal Epstein planning a private party outside a middle school.
Now for the facts. Trump has been harder on Russia than Obama ever was......and the vast majority of murders and violent crime in this country is committed by left wingers. Facts matter here. Left wing lies and psychosis do not.

Spamature

President
Trump said Togo back to the COUNTRIES they came from. Signaling that the U.S. is for whites only.
Only in Trumplandia could "he could have been my son", for teen who had been gunned down, be the moral equivalent of "go back to where you came from" spoken to 4 US citizens who are members of congress.

Spamature

President
Now for the facts. Trump has been harder on Russia than Obama ever was......and the vast majority of murders and violent crime in this country is committed by left wingers. Facts matter here. Left wing lies and psychosis do not.
Political extreme political violence is the realm of Trumpies in today's America. He encouraged his supporters to do violence and promised to reward them if they did. No other president in our living memory has done that.

Fact do matter and they are not on your side here.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Then the only countries they could go back to is the US.
Why is that an insult or racist?

He didn't say go back to the countries your ancestors came from, right?

Spamature

President
Then the only countries they could go back to is the US.
Why is that an insult or racist?

He didn't say go back to the countries your ancestors came from, right?
Boy that load of bs really does reach for an improbably excuse.

I know who your childhood hero was