• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump flops Aces.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Middle East - must aid in stamping out extremist ideology. Ace.

Nato. You must pay a fair share. Ace.

Europe and Israel. Positive visits. Ace.

Rome and Pope. Basilica doesn't get sucked into hell. Ace.

Boom. Still stands.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Boom. Still stands.
Shoves aside a world leader and preens like Mussolini. Deuce.

;-)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Pathetic, isn't it when someone who always claimed he wasn't a Trump supporter can find so many things to praise him about now. They don't care if the slob pushes people aside or grab women by the p*ssy. They could find out the 'golden showers' story is true and that he and Putin arranged the hacking of the election while in a hot tub. LOL

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

;-)
The right wing is claiming he pushed him aside because he was supposed to be front and center for a picture. But if you watch the video....he could have very easily gone around the few standing there to accomplish the same thing. Or he could have said to the guy...EXCUSE ME. We've noticed that he hasn't been walking ahead of Melania and actually holding her hand (when she lets him) since there was so much controversy about it. But too late. He has shown his disdain for women (other than his daughter-wife for too many years for anyone to think he has changed.

Spamature

President
Pathetic, isn't it when someone who always claimed he wasn't a Trump supporter can find so many things to praise him about now. They don't care if the slob pushes people aside or grab women by the p*ssy. They could find out the 'golden showers' story is true and that he and Putin arranged the hacking of the election while in a hot tub. LOL
Started watching Get Me Roger Stone. He literally ruined our political system almost singlehandedly.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Started watching Get Me Roger Stone. He literally ruined our political system almost singlehandedly.
Be sure to continue watching it. I've never seen such a corrupt SOB but Donald Trump comes close. And they are so much alike as far as thinking they are top gun. Narcissism reeks. Trump's shoving of the PM shows what an arrogant creep he is. Some day, and I hopefully get to see it on TV, someone is going to put his fist in that pouty mouth. I bet Trump has never had to back up his mouth....always someone around to do it for him.

Stone was a much better dresser, they say. LOL Fashion experts say that Trump's clothes are horrible. I notice when he stands in the wind, the legs of his pants whip around like a cape. With his money, you'd think he could do better. He probably thinks that the baggy clothes make him look thinner. The Pope sure blew that for him with his remarks. LOL

Bugsy McGurk

President
You're correct. That world leader is not. Check.

So you're in a better position to assess.. yes?
Better? No. Equal? Yes.

I make my own decisions as to what I observe. And I thought it was horrifyingly inappropriate for Trump to shove another world leader out of his way so he could strut out front and preen like Mussolini.

You disagree?

Bugsy McGurk

President
As we see wingers react to all these events (or ignore them), the bottom line is clear - there's not a thing Trump could do that they would criticize. Not a thing.

D

Deleted member 21794

Boom. Still stands.
No wonder Nancy was reduced to complaining Trump didn't visit countries in alphabetical order.

D

Deleted member 21794

Translation: OK, I admit it. The hookers pissing story is complete hooey. Oops, did I do that?

Bugsy McGurk

President
The right wing is claiming he pushed him aside because he was supposed to be front and center for a picture. But if you watch the video....he could have very easily gone around the few standing there to accomplish the same thing. Or he could have said to the guy...EXCUSE ME. We've noticed that he hasn't been walking ahead of Melania and actually holding her hand (when she lets him) since there was so much controversy about it. But too late. He has shown his disdain for women (other than his daughter-wife for too many years for anyone to think he has changed.
As Trump shows us every day, a sociopath with clinical narcissism (perhaps the world's worst case) does not have the slightest familiarity with manners or common decency. Such a person views himself as the only person in the world, completely oblivious to others.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

;-)
Trump being Alfa has really got the Beta's whining and panties soiled........

"World Leader"--------LMAO......libs had never heard of the man until he was standing in wrong place, as he said.

D

Deleted member 21794

As Trump shows us every day, a sociopath with clinical narcissism (perhaps the world's worst case) does not have the slightest familiarity with manners or common decency. Such a person views himself as the only person in the world, completely oblivious to others.
You actually believe that???? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump being Alfa has really got the Beta's whining and panties soiled........

"World Leader"--------LMAO......libs had never heard of the man until he was standing in wrong place, as he said.
Wingers: "Standing in wrong place" = standing in Trump's way as he's strutting to center stage to strike his Mussolini pose.

;-)