• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump flops Aces.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Name calling now, huh? Maybe you should hang up your Mod gear. You've totally lost it. You call me names, you follow Bugsy around, mocking him. All because you can't handle anyone dissing your boy-man, Trump.
LOL...Trump is wearing off on you. What would you do if I said something to my face? Hit me? I'm harmless. Why are you so scared of me? I couldn't or wouldn't physically harm anyone, so you can stop projecting and being so damned dramatic. It looks silly for a man to be such a drama queen.

Like I said. Do you have something you'd like to fight about (like here in this site, not physically, duh). Or is your intention to plop stupid backhands everywhere and then play dumb?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Like I said. Do you have something you'd like to fight about (like here in this site, not physically, duh). Or is your intention to plop stupid backhands everywhere and then play dumb?
She's spurring posts. How's she doing? Pretty damn good, I'd say.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I do. In that your assessment is excessive, over the top.. and par for the course
OK, so we know you claim that my assessment of Trump's conduct is "excessive."

What is your assessment? A US president shoves another nation's leader out of the way and then preens like Mussolini. Do you favor such conduct? Are you critical of it? Does it make you cringe? Are you ambivalent?

What?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
OK, so we know you claim that my assessment of Trump's conduct is "excessive."

What is your assessment? A US president shoves another nation's leader out of the way and then preens like Mussolini. Do you favor such conduct? Are you critical of it? Does it make you cringe? Are you ambivalent?

What?
Well, I ignore thing like 'preens like Mussolini'..that's just dumb. Then I go look to see how the affronted party reacted. Hmm..look at that...no big deal.

Then the topic is closed in my mind. Well..until folks like you come along repeating it over and over. Then the topic becomes your repetition of the inanity..over and over...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well, I ignore thing like 'preens like Mussolini'..that's just dumb. Then I go look to see how the affronted party reacted. Hmm..look at that...no big deal.

Then the topic is closed in my mind. Well..until folks like you come along repeating it over and over. Then the topic becomes your repetition of the inanity..over and over...
As I said, I do not form my opinions about such things depending upon what someone else says. Let me know if you have your own independent opinion of the shoving and preening (Mussolini like or otherwise).

Bugsy McGurk

President
I just answered you.
Yes, based on the reaction of the Montenegro dude. If he expressed great outrage and excoriated Trump, you would express great outrage and excoriate Trump? I should think you would have your own opinion regardless of his reaction.

Caroljo

Senator
Show us the PROOF that many did. You have nothing. You'd believe any right wing BS that's put out there.
Did you bother to read what Snopes wrote?? It said...

it's almost certain that illegals did vote — and in significant numbers. Whether it was three million or not is another question.

So are you calling Snopes a liar now? Lol!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No they don't Nina, you think it and because you think it, you assume everyone thinks it too but they don't. Our Allies thought Obama was joke, a lying snake, and an incompetent buffoon.
The few crass words Trump said are NOTHING next to the actual abuse and rape and other nasty sex acts that Clinton did. But Lefty said that wasn't anyone's business. Their tune has changed. Typically disingenuous.
The FEW crass words? And remember, Trump has been accused of rape and 'nasty sex acts' as well. You do tend to run around with your head up your behind when it comes to your sickening leader Trump. FEW crass words? LOLOL Get a clue.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I see you have nothing to say about Hillary continuing to cry about the results. The stupid woman even made her speech at her Alma Mater ALL ABOUT HER! Lol! What an idiot she is!
Trump makes ALL of his many speeches about himself. Where have you been?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Definitely traitorous.
Traitorous?? LOLOL Because she is dissing your Messiah? My god, you and Carol are over the moon for Trump. Melania would probably hand him over to you, but he likes young hot women.

Caroljo

Senator
Trump makes ALL of his many speeches about himself. Where have you been?
I'm asking YOU about Hillary. She's made every speech she's made about herself and excuses why she lost. Do you have anything to say about that?

Caroljo

Senator
Traitorous?? LOLOL Because she is dissing your Messiah? My god, you and Carol are over the moon for Trump. Melania would probably hand him over to you, but he likes young hot women.
Did you watch this speech by Melania in Italy? They look like a pretty happy couple here. But you'll believe the lies like you always do.