• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump flops Aces.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yep.
And Clinton actually did that conduct. And Clinton did it to women who were not receptive to it. But it was fine and dandy with Democrats.
Well there are a lot of women who said Trump 'did it' to them as well and they were not receptive? I don't know if you have any daughters/granddaughters, but what would you think about a man who was at least in his 50's barging in their dressing room when they were naked? He bragged about that and at least one of the girls came forward saying it was true. Trump was 59 yrs old when he bragged about all his conquests. Yet you act as though he has changed? LOL

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm asking YOU about Hillary. She's made every speech she's made about herself and excuses why she lost. Do you have anything to say about that?
I have said she shouldn't talk about the election. Now where have you EVER stated that your Messiah shouldn't BRAG about winning and BITCH about the Popular vote? When have you ever said that he shouldn't get up to the podium when the speech should be about the Military or any other thing and start talking about HIS successes, the crowds he has imagined at his events, etc? He is known for his BRAGGING. But I can understand why someone like you would think that's okay, even if they have to make it up beforehand

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Did you watch this speech by Melania in Italy? They look like a pretty happy couple here. But you'll believe the lies like you always do.
I saw it. Was it plagiarized? BTW...people put on a front for the cameras. if you think the Trumps are a 'happy couple' you are more delusional than I thought. Who could actually love a man who's in love with his daughter?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Like I said. Do you have something you'd like to fight about (like here in this site, not physically, duh). Or is your intention to plop stupid backhands everywhere and then play dumb?
And what's your excuse for calling me a slob? And open your eyes and Moderate both sides. Talk about backhand remarks....your side (and yes, I mean YOUR side) makes backhand remarks all the time. I think I'm pretty straight forward with you. That's why you ban me and ignore others.

Caroljo

Senator
I have said she shouldn't talk about the election. Now where have you EVER stated that your Messiah shouldn't BRAG about winning and BITCH about the Popular vote? When have you ever said that he shouldn't get up to the podium when the speech should be about the Military or any other thing and start talking about HIS successes, the crowds he has imagined at his events, etc? He is known for his BRAGGING. But I can understand why someone like you would think that's okay, even if they have to make it up beforehand
Yes, he brought all that up in his earlier speeches. I didn't hear him mention the election once while he was in the ME and Europe. Are you dense? EVERY President has talked about their successes! Did you forget how much Obama said "I", "I", "I", ...in every speech? Hey, Trump has a right to BRAG....he won an election that nobody thought he would. What a slap in the face for Hillary and her snowflakes! Lol! His crowds were also "YUGE" all the time! You have no proof they weren't. Sorry Nina....*Edited*

Last edited by a moderator:

Caroljo

Senator
And what's your excuse for calling me a slob? And open your eyes and Moderate both sides. Talk about backhand remarks....your side (and yes, I mean YOUR side) makes backhand remarks all the time. I think I'm pretty straight forward with you. That's why you ban me and ignore others.
Phil is probably ignoring your idiocy. He repeated a word that YOU said yourself, now you're accusing him of calling you that? What's wrong with you? Read his post again....he did not call you a slob. Or did he hit a nerve?

Caroljo

Senator
And Hillary is STILL crying about it!! This is funnier than hell....biggest crybaby I've ever seen! What a sore loser!!

Clinton also blames her opponents in the primary and the general election for capitalizing on anger. When asked if Trump and Sanders capitalized on anger, Clinton says, “Yes,” and adds (incorrectly) “And I beat both of them.”

Clinton is also happy, when prodded, to blame her defeat on sexism. She believes, for instance, that the viciousness of the attacks against her was because women are seen as less likable as they become more successful.

“Once I moved from serving someone — a man, the president — to seeking that job on my own, I was once again vulnerable to the barrage of innuendo and negativity and attacks that come with the territory of a woman who is striving to go further,” she said.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/hillary-clinton-lashes-out-at-press-and-sexism-for-2016-loss-claims-she-beat-trump/

And Hillary is STILL crying about it!! This is funnier than hell....biggest crybaby I've ever seen! What a sore loser!!

Clinton also blames her opponents in the primary and the general election for capitalizing on anger. When asked if Trump and Sanders capitalized on anger, Clinton says, “Yes,” and adds (incorrectly) “And I beat both of them.”

Clinton is also happy, when prodded, to blame her defeat on sexism. She believes, for instance, that the viciousness of the attacks against her was because women are seen as less likable as they become more successful.

“Once I moved from serving someone — a man, the president — to seeking that job on my own, I was once again vulnerable to the barrage of innuendo and negativity and attacks that come with the territory of a woman who is striving to go further,” she said.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/hillary-clinton-lashes-out-at-press-and-sexism-for-2016-loss-claims-she-beat-trump/
Hillary 2020! It's her turn :D

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

I don't read Breitbart FAKE NEWS. You just wasted some of your "valuable" time that you could have spent arguing with someone else. LOLOL

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Phil is probably ignoring your idiocy. He repeated a word that YOU said yourself, now you're accusing him of calling you that? What's wrong with you? Read his post again....he did not call you a slob. Or did he hit a nerve?
Go back to the drawing board and concoct a new story to wow your followers here. Your last one was so blatantly dishonest that a 2nd grader could have seen through it. You have no idea what Phil "meant" so shut the hell up.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Called you exactly what you are. You can't deal with or handle a topic, and instead deal in insult, innuendo and backhanded insult..time and time again. You aren't straightforward in the slightest instead relying your own crafted narrative, and then fighting with that.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Middle East - must aid in stamping out extremist ideology. Ace.

Nato. You must pay a fair share. Ace.

Europe and Israel. Positive visits. Ace.

Rome and Pope. Basilica doesn't get sucked into hell. Ace.

Boom. Still stands.

Saying nice things about Trump is bound to bring out the haters. Brace for crazy.......

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
WRONG

You really need help for your lack of memory. Phil admitted he called me a slob...and you even put an agree on his post (nice suck-up, BTW) This is the 2nd time in a couple of days that you have LIED ABOUT or FORGOTTEN what you previously said.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/trump-flops-aces.102294/page-6#post-1875979

When I accused him of calling me a name which is a reason he uses to ban me over and over, he said...I CALLED YOU WHAT YOU ARE.

You saw it...you rated it...proof that you're just here to cause trouble and argue. FO