• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump flops Aces.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You break the rules you enforce here. So funny. There should be a term limit for Moderators. I was just banned last week for calling someone a Racist who, by the way, has proven racism. You have even threatened to ban and actually have banned people here for not agreeing with or standing up to you. You can call me a slob all you want, but it doesn't make me one. And as I pointed out, you should open your eyes and see the back-handed name calling done here by your con pals. If you think I'm the only one who can see your bias, then think again.
you're banned routinely for breaking the rules. yes.

and, no... a lie. I threaten those who make shit up as fact, and then acccuse me of being what they made up. nothing more.

and the only other person I ban...he's a dick and everybody knows it. and as long as SW will have me, i'll ban his ass the second i see him on line.

next question?

Spamature

President
I saw it. Was it plagiarized? BTW...people put on a front for the cameras. if you think the Trumps are a 'happy couple' you are more delusional than I thought. Who could actually love a man who's in love with his daughter?
Melania is definitely letting the public know they are not a happy couple on purpose when she publicly rejects his attempts at even the most modest sign of affection from him.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Melania is definitely letting the public know they are not a happy couple on purpose when she publicly rejects his attempts at even the most modest sign of affection from him.
Money talks...and who knows how else he's keeping her tied to him. Likely the kid she had is part of the reason. He'd sue for custody if she left him. Even though it's obvious he spends very little time with him.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hillary shouldn't mention the election. BUT she was the one who was hacked and won the most votes. Can you imagine what your orange pumpkin would have done if he'd lost? He has bitched about the results over and over. Even lied about 3 M illegals...but you probably bought his story. He does have a way with the simple minded.
only reason Sow In Pant Suits was 'hacked' was due to her 'secret server' in her home closet.

Sow was only one 'hacking' while giving speeches, just 'hacked' her way through a speech the other day :)

cough-cough-cough

Dem/libs lost House/Senate in 2010/2012.........'hacking' isn't the problem, dem/libs are the problem

Last edited:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
only reason Sow In Pant Suits was 'hacked' was do to her 'secret server' in her home closet.

Sow was only one 'hacking' while giving speeches, just 'hacked' her way through a speech the other day :)

cough-cough-cough

Spamature

President
Money talks...and who knows how else he's keeping her tied to him. Likely the kid she had is part of the reason. He'd sue for custody if she left him. Even though it's obvious he spends very little time with him.
Or her real immigration records. He said almost a year ago he was going to make them public. That might have been a threat to her rather than an appeal to the media to stop looking.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
you're banned routinely for breaking the rules. yes.

and, no... a lie. I threaten those who make shit up as fact, and then acccuse me of being what they made up. nothing more.

and the only other person I ban...he's a dick and everybody knows it. and as long as SW will have me, i'll ban his ass the second i see him on line.

next question?
She's only banned routinely because others routinely snitch on her.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LOL...Trump is wearing off on you. What would you do if I said something to my face? Hit me? I'm harmless. Why are you so scared of me? I couldn't or wouldn't physically harm anyone, so you can stop projecting and being so damned dramatic. It looks silly for a man to be such a drama queen.
Why would anyone care what you say to your face?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Or her real immigration records. He said almost a year ago he was going to make them public. That might have been a threat to her rather than an appeal to the media to stop looking.
Melania became a citizen years back............libs so constipated they making up shite about their marriage.............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She's only banned routinely because others routinely snitch on her.
Negative BP

She challenges and talks shitt to the Mods and even the Owner, she snitches on herself

?......if so torn of moderation and owner, why even freaking post in PJ

Spamature

President
Melania became a citizen years back............libs so constipated they making up shite about their marriage.............
Melania did not report that she worked illegally in the US on her immigration forms. Under the Trump immigration executive order she would be deported for doing that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
OK, so we know you claim that my assessment of Trump's conduct is "excessive."

What is your assessment? A US president shoves another nation's leader out of the way and then preens like Mussolini. Do you favor such conduct? Are you critical of it? Does it make you cringe? Are you ambivalent?

What?
no wonder dem/libs Lost House/Senate in 2010/2012 and WH in 2017 if that's what dem/libs think a "shove" is.........po po little panty waste

Spamature

President
Negative BP

She challenges and talks shitt to the Mods and even the Owner, she snitches on herself

?......if so torn of moderation and owner, why even freaking post in PJ
For the enjoyment of kicking your azz ?

From this end it's hilarious. From your end probably not so much.