• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump goes full racist with go-back-to-where-you-came-from tirade

reason10

Governor
You're going by old, simplified definitions.
Nope. I'm just presenting fact. A person's political views is NOT a race. A person's criminal record does not count as a race. Israelis and Iranians are the SAME race.

You don't get to play the race card by just making up races as you go. There are THREE races. Caucasian, Negro and Mongolian. And NOTHING has changed over the 55 years since I first learned those races. Just a lot of lying left wingers dying to play the race card.

You make the KKK look like Mother Teresa.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Nope. I'm just presenting fact. A person's political views is NOT a race. A person's criminal record does not count as a race. Israelis and Iranians are the SAME race.

You don't get to play the race card by just making up races as you go. There are THREE races. Caucasian, Negro and Mongolian. And NOTHING has changed over the 55 years since I first learned those races. Just a lot of lying left wingers dying to play the race card.

You make the KKK look like Mother Teresa.
Native Australians are widely thought by sociologists to be a race. Bi-racial groups like "Mestizos" are a sub-race. Your definition is very simple, but it it also accurate to drill down further.

reason10

Governor
Native Australians are widely thought by sociologists to be a race. Bi-racial groups like "Mestizos" are a sub-race. Your definition is very simple, but it it also accurate to drill down further.
Thank you for proving my point.

You wingnuts create more and more races whenever you lose an argument. Kinda like you people creating all those genders. And you ACTUALLY think anyone intelligent takes you seriously.

EatTheRich

President
Well, those four bitchess certainly have a KKK type HATRED for Israel, (which is Middle Eastern as well.)

How do you like the idea of supporting ho's who are Jew haters?
I don’t support them. I oppose racist attacks on anyone whether they are on my side or not,

reason10

Governor
There was NOTHING racist about Trump's tweet. He made a very valid point. And because the liberals are now having Permanent Menstrual Syndrome (PMS on Meth), they have attracted the attention of most of America to those four hateful America hating racist bittches. He has made them the face of the Nazi Democrat Party.

This President is a marketing genius.

reason10

Governor
I don’t support them. I oppose racist attacks on anyone whether they are on my side or not,
So far, your side has been the ONLY side making racist attacks. All President Trump did was engage in a little DEFINITION OF CHARACTER.

Everything he said about those hateful racist Nazis was pure FACT. They DO hate America. They hate everything about America.

He got it right.

EatTheRich

President
Thank you for proving my point.

You wingnuts create more and more races whenever you lose an argument. Kinda like you people creating all those genders. And you ACTUALLY think anyone intelligent takes you seriously.
Race isn’t something that exists in biological reality. What gives race importance is the common experience of being discriminated against based on ancestry and phenotype. And the discrimination faced by, say, Native Australians is no less real, but qualitatively different from, the discrimination against Black Americans.

EatTheRich

President
So far, your side has been the ONLY side making racist attacks. All President Trump did was engage in a little DEFINITION OF CHARACTER.

Everything he said about those hateful racist Nazis was pure FACT. They DO hate America. They hate everything about America.

He got it right.
Yet he has trampled on the Constitution while they have upheld their oaths of office. He also suggested that they “go back where they came from” when 3 of the 4 were born in the U.S.

reason10

Governor
Yet he has trampled on the Constitution while they have upheld their oaths of office.

Name the article or amendment he trampled. You can't because he didn't. And there is NO Constitutional prohibition against making a pussy liberal cry. Oh, and refusing to protect the borders of the United States is a violation of their oaths of office.

He also suggested that they “go back where they came from” when 3 of the 4 were born in the U.S.

Oh, he definitely did that. It was a good point. It was like flipping a switch and REALLY brought out their hate filled NAZI side. He made them look like the monsters they are. And he has linked those terrible people to the elected Democrat Party in general.

This has been a GIFT to the GOP. In 2013, he was running against a savvy candidate who was one of the most unlikeable persons in the world. She was much more difficult to beat and he beat her.

Today, he's running against ISIS, against Al Qaeda, against the WORST element of hate ever elected to public office.

reason10

Governor
Race isn’t something that exists in biological reality.
Yes it does. Biology is ALL that matters, in race.

What gives race importance is the common experience of being discriminated against based on ancestry and phenotype.

Total edited. Playing the race card when you lose an argument, very pathetic. And it has nothing to do with the science of race.

And the discrimination faced by, say, Native Australians is no less real, but qualitatively different from, the discrimination against Black Americans.

Like I said, playing the race card when you have lost the argument. And nothing you've said has any basis in fact or science.

Last edited by a moderator:

EatTheRich

President
Yet he has trampled on the Constitution while they have upheld their oaths of office.

Name the article or amendment he trampled. You can't because he didn't. And there is NO Constitutional prohibition against making a pussy liberal cry. Oh, and refusing to protect the borders of the United States is a violation of their oaths of office.
Habeas corpus ... one example.

He also suggested that they “go back where they came from” when 3 of the 4 were born in the U.S.
Oh, he definitely did that. It was a good point. It was like flipping a switch and REALLY brought out their hate filled NAZI side. He made them look like the monsters they are. And he has linked those terrible people to the elected Democrat Party in general.

How did Trump’s racist tweet make them look like monsters?

This has been a GIFT to the GOP. In 2013, he was running against a savvy candidate who was one of the most unlikeable persons in the world. She was much more difficult to beat and he beat her.
Today, he's running against ISIS, against Al Qaeda, against the WORST element of hate ever elected to public office.
But ISIS and al-Qaeda supported his election since they hate the United States and knew he would weaken it.

EatTheRich

President
Race isn’t something that exists in biological reality.
Yes it does. Biology is ALL that matters, in race.

What gives race importance is the common experience of being discriminated against based on ancestry and phenotype.

Total fcking BULLSHITT. Playing the race card when you lose an argument, very pathetic. And it has nothing to do with the science of race.

And the discrimination faced by, say, Native Australians is no less real, but qualitatively different from, the discrimination against Black Americans.

Like I said, playing the race card when you have lost the argument. And nothing you've said has any basis in fact or science.
The “science of race” is a social science. Since race has no existence outside systems of racist oppression.

reason10

Governor
First racist thing I've seen him do.
That tweet was a low blow. Pretty principled reasons to critique these folk, but bickering about which country they hail from (majority from the U.S.) was just dumb.
It was GENIUS. It was strong enough to make those traitors go totally postal and attract attention to themselves.
They are now the Edited face of the Democratic Party. Now, candidate Trump and future Republican House Freshmen will be running against those four traitors who hate America and hate Jews.

reason10

Governor
Greg Guttfield had an interesting take on this idiotic response of the Democrats.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/greg-gutfeld

The tweets are being called racist because Trump told critics of the United States to go back to their country.

Now those critics are holding a press conference to respond.

Trump’s comment sounds bad, if you leave the rest of it out.

He actually said, “Go back to your countries, fix the problems there — and then come back, and show us how you did it!”

How many racists say “leave,” and then say, “please come back and help us?”

Probably zero.

But Trump messes with the media's reading comprehension, so they only digest half.

See, Trump’s mistake is to assume everyone sees the whole picture.

EatTheRich

President
It was GENIUS. It was strong enough to make those traitors go totally postal and attract attention to themselves.
They are now the Edited face of the Democratic Party. Now, candidate Trump and future Republican House Freshmen will be running against those four traitors who hate America and hate Jews.
So that justifies the blood that will flow?

EatTheRich

President
Greg Guttfield had an interesting take on this idiotic response of the Democrats.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/greg-gutfeld

The tweets are being called racist because Trump told critics of the United States to go back to their country.

Now those critics are holding a press conference to respond.

Trump’s comment sounds bad, if you leave the rest of it out.

He actually said, “Go back to your countries, fix the problems there — and then come back, and show us how you did it!”

How many racists say “leave,” and then say, “please come back and help us?”

Probably zero.

But Trump messes with the media's reading comprehension, so they only digest half.

See, Trump’s mistake is to assume everyone sees the whole picture.
Their country is the U.S. though.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Basically the only racists here are the KKK members like you, who hate America and Trump. The rest of us admire this brilliant President.
"the rest of us"? You and your imaginary friends? Trump is going to lose...and this time it will be both the popular and EC.