• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump goes to bat for Russia again..

Bugsy McGurk

President
DBFD2E0F-F036-46F1-B910-FA49851058B5.jpeg

Jeez, why would the news media blame Russia when every probe, including GOP-led probes, concluded that Russia engaged in election crimes to get Trump elected? Not the swine-in-chief though - he bashes the news media and defends Russia.

Here’s another tweet today from the lunatic-in-chief...

633431C7-D278-420C-93BC-D98C19EC2256.jpeg
See what Trump is telling his cultists there? Believe Russia and our other adversaries over our own news media, who are the “Enemy of the People.”

Horrifying, as always.

Colorforms

Senator
View attachment 52490

Jeez, why would the news media blame Russia when every probe, including GOP-led probes, concluded that Russia engaged in election crimes to get Trump elected? Not the swine-in-chief though - he bashes the news media and defends Russia.

View attachment 52491
See what Trump is telling his cultists there? Believe Russia and our other adversaries over our own news media, who are the “Enemy of the People.”

Horrifying, as always.
LOL He's not wrong. The American left wing press has been lying to us for decades. They're just being obvious about it now.

Colorforms

Senator
Does it work when Trump tells his brainwashed zombies that they should believe nations like Russia over our own news media?

Well, yes it does. You just proved it.
When our media is as unreliable as it is, we shouldn't believe them. I do go to other countries to get news on several occasions, because you can't rely on the American press.

I've never sourced Russia or China though, and there is nothing in your link that suggests that we should believe Russia and China either. Only that foreign news is more accurate than ours is. Again, he wouldn't be wrong.

Mick

The Right is always right
Does it work when Trump tells his brainwashed zombies that they should believe nations like Russia over our own news media?

Well, yes it does. You just proved it.
Our "own news media"? ROFL!!! Edited

You means the ones who breathlessly push lie after lie? Things like hands up-don't shoot, Convington kids, Smollett, Russian collusion, the dossier, black lies matter and antifa thugs and criminals are actually nazis dressed up. Yeah, that same "media".

Last edited by a moderator:

Colorforms

Senator
Our "own news media"? ROFL!!! Edited

You means the ones who breathlessly push lie after lie? Things like hands up-don't shoot, Convington kids, Smollett, Russian collusion, the dossier, black lies matter and antifa thugs and criminals are actually nazis dressed up. Yeah, that same "media".
And who are just as much slaves to political correctness as any left wing zealot.

Bugsy McGurk

President
When our media is as unreliable as it is, we shouldn't believe them. I do go to other countries to get news on several occasions, because you can't rely on the American press.

I've never sourced Russia or China though, and there is nothing in your link that suggests that we should believe Russia and China either. Only that foreign news is more accurate than ours is. Again, he wouldn't be wrong.
Read the tweets of your lord and master!

F0C7450C-7C42-4A05-A62F-D0F11BAB2B36.jpeg

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Our "own news media"? ROFL!!! You're hoot, low IQ one.

You are getting sleepppyyyy...

FC9D41ED-9AAF-472C-A165-9BEF47D81584.jpeg

;-)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
View attachment 52490

View attachment 52491

Horrifying, as always.
I'll bet you really get off on those government "probes," don't you?

Mick

The Right is always right
Your lord and master has told you to accept news from Russia over news from US news outlets.

Do not resist!

;-)
News from Russia? What's that? As long as they don't try to lie and tell everyone that left wing terrorists are really uncover nazis then it's a basic start.