• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump going after unions

Except a lot of union workers did vote for Trump in 2016.
I'm glad this is coming out now. Those union workers who voted for Trump deserve a smack upside the head.
A smack upside the head of refunded UNION DUES !?!?!?! A larger paycheck?!? I'm sure they'll figure it out. ha ha

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Maybe the union workers will wake up and smell the lies, corruption and foreign interference that the base sooooo loves !!

He wants to stick it to the 750,000 unionized Defense employees.

Isn't that special?
I struggle to understand what role government unions play. Are they a defense against dangerous workplaces? Minimum wage mcjobs? Lack of healthcare? Inadequate vacation time and maternity leave?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I struggle to understand what role government unions play. Are they a defense against dangerous workplaces? Minimum wage mcjobs? Lack of healthcare? Inadequate vacation time and maternity leave?
None of which would be in place.....if not for unions and their right to organize. And none of it will remain in place if Republicans have their way to abolish unions.

Perhaps you've been "propaganda infected" against unions.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
A smack upside the head of refunded UNION DUES !?!?!?! A larger paycheck?!? I'm sure they'll figure it out. ha ha
Not paying union dues......but still enjoying the benefits and protection of being in a union....is stealing. That's sooo Republican and Trumpian, isn't it?

kaz

Small l libertarian
He wants to stick it to the 750,000 unionized Defense employees.

Isn't that special?
Government unions and private unions are entirely different things

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Government-job-sloths must ensure that an ever increasing number of paid “holidays” are secure. Columbus Day (and the other nonsense superfluous “holidays” government parasites receive off) is nice...but those slave driver employers still demand that they work Arbor Day.