• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump got a Parrot for his birthday!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
During a dull White House dinner, Melania Trump leaned over to chat with his favorite butt-boy Lindsey Graham.

"I bought Donald a parrot for his birthday. That bird is so smart, Donald has already taught him to say over two hundred words!"

“Very impressive," said Lindsey, "but, you do realize he just speaks the words. He doesn't really understand what they all mean”

"Oh, I know", replied Melania, “but neither does the parrot."

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
During a dull White House dinner, Melania Trump leaned over to chat with his favorite butt-boy Lindsey Graham.

"I bought Donald a parrot for his birthday. That bird is so smart, Donald has already taught him to say over two hundred words!"

“Very impressive," said Lindsey, "but, you do realize he just speaks the words. He doesn't really understand what they all mean”

I think you have the wrong First Lady in mind here. It is the last one in the White House who was suspected of being gender non-specific.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I think you have the wrong First Lady in mind here. It is the last one in the White House who was suspected of being gender non-specific.
Michelle has been married for 25 years and has 2 beautiful daughters. I’d say that she is all woman. You just don’t understand Black Beauty. I also think that Melania is a very nice looking woman and seems to be a good mother, a good person and a good First Lady.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Michelle has been married for 25 years and has 2 beautiful daughters. I’d say that she is all woman. You just don’t understand Black Beauty. I also think that Melania is a very nice looking woman and seems to be a good mother, a good person and a good First Lady.
I understand black beauty just fine. I have seen, and acknowledged, lots of beautiful black women but Michelle Obama is not one of them. However, her being ugly does not mean that I doubt her womanhood.
My remark was aimed at the comment made by the poster of the OP, in which he used the pronoun his in a reference to Melania Trump.

Wow, it's true! The left have NO sense of humor.