• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump got punked by Kim Jong-Un

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Will the June 12th summit happen or not?

"After all this it was just five days later when the North Koreans canceled a planning meeting and began signaling that “denuclearization” was not up for debate. It’s all pretty clear (and this was widely predicted by area experts). Kim waited and waited and waited, fluffed and fluffed and fluffed until Trump had locked himself into a time and a place before threatening to cancel and saying publicly North Korea would not give up its nuclear weapons. This way Trump is either faced with attending the summit in which the two men will meet as equals and with nuclearization not up for discussion or canceling a meeting upon which Trump has banked so much both domestically and internationally.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/how-trump-got-punked-by-kim-jong-un

I heard a former staffer say that Obama told them "when in negotiations, the other side must want it more than we do." I guess Obama didn't offer that advice to Trump during the transition. <smirk>

S

Sickofleft

Awesome. Maybe now we will have a war with a level of violence the world has not seen since the early 1940's. Please try and contain your glee....... o_O

Bugsy McGurk

President

"After all this it was just five days later when the North Koreans canceled a planning meeting and began signaling that “denuclearization” was not up for debate. It’s all pretty clear (and this was widely predicted by area experts). Kim waited and waited and waited, fluffed and fluffed and fluffed until Trump had locked himself into a time and a place before threatening to cancel and saying publicly North Korea would not give up its nuclear weapons. This way Trump is either faced with attending the summit in which the two men will meet as equals and with nuclearization not up for discussion or canceling a meeting upon which Trump has banked so much both domestically and internationally.

I heard a former staffer say that Obama told them "when in negotiations, the other side must want it more than we do." I guess Obama didn't offer that advice to Trump during the transition. <smirk>
Trump is also blaming his mess on South Korea. Maybe he’ll start a war with them too.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Awesome. Maybe now we will have a war with a level of violence the world has not seen since the early 1940's. Please try and contain your glee....... o_O
Idiot Boy threatened “fire and fury the likes of which the world has never seen.”

Please be reminded that he’s your insane cult leader; not ours.

S

Sickofleft

Idiot Boy threatened “fire and fury the likes of which the world has never seen.”

It's cute when you pretend to understand the world.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Maybe, maybe not. And nickles (Obama) don't usually deign to offer advice to dollars (President Trump).

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'm not gleeful that Trump is so stupid and needy that he's only now realizing he's put himself in the position of losing face to a N Korean nutcase who outwitted him.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm not gleeful that Trump is so stupid and needy that he's only now realizing he's put himself in the position of losing face to a N Korean nutcase who outwitted him.
If the fat kid outwitted anyone, he outwitted himself. Trump could be his best friend or his worst enemy.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Trump thought he could conduct foreign policy like he did his business deals......by bullying. Well, Trump just got his arse handed to him.....by another nutcase no less.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump thought he could conduct foreign policy like he did his business deals......by bullying. Well, Trump just got his arse handed to him.....by another nutcase no less.
Exactly. And when people didn’t knuckle under to his bullying in the business world, he stiffed them and sicced his lawyers on them. No biggie.

Now, if another country doesn’t knuckle under to Trump’s bullying, the price will be war. Maybe even nuclear war.

Things will not end well with Idiot Boy.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Exactly. And when people didn’t knuckle under to his bullying in the business world, he stiffed them and sicced his lawyers on them. No biggie.

Now, if another country doesn’t knuckle under to Trump’s bullying, the price will be war. Maybe even nuclear war.

Things will not end well with Idiot Boy.

GOD HELP US!