• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump grounds 737 Max 8 and 9

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
All of us here at PJ know that I, PNWest am the one that brought this issue to the forefront. Trump only did what I demanded, the only sensible thing. He did it because he knew that it was futile to resist.

PNWest said - GROUND THOSE PLANES so Trump did.

Smart move Donnie Boy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
All of us here at PJ know that I, PNWest am the one that brought this issue to the forefront. Trump only did what I demanded, the only sensible thing. He did it because he knew that it was futile to resist.

PNWest said - GROUND THOSE PLANES so Trump did.

Smart move Donnie Boy.

Right on PN. Can you ask him to pardon manafort while yer at it.

Nostra

Governor
The substance being...that Trump caved after every other country grounded them and pilots were coming forward saying they had trouble with them. He had to stand last to play the tough guy. Just as long as he wasn't riding in them or his wife/daughter and the rest of his family. Why did he wait? People were still flying on them here in US while other countries grounded them.
Gee, you don’t like it.

I’m shocked, SHOCKED I TELLS YA!

:D

Nostra

Governor
NOPE. That was before he caved. You don't know the reason he held out. And who's to say that the donation wasn't the reason. But leave it to you to make excuses for his delay. You have any reason he did delay it, or just putting in your 2 cents worth as usual, defending the bloated pig?

You started a thread pissing and moaning that he hasn’t grounded them, then when he grounds them, you piss and moan that he caved.

You have serious issues.

D

Deleted member 21794

The substance being...that Trump caved after every other country grounded them and pilots were coming forward saying they had trouble with them. He had to stand last to play the tough guy. Just as long as he wasn't riding in them or his wife/daughter and the rest of his family. Why did he wait? People were still flying on them here in US while other countries grounded them.
Since when did presidents decide when to ground airplanes?

Bizzaro.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Reading issue..??

I said " Care to name any airlines that have "NOT" grounded the 737 Max8

Mouth in gear before your brain again?
comprehension is not your strong suit.

if 60 countries HAVE grounded it, then logic dictates the other 135 countries HAVE NOT. That would by definition include any airlines in those 135 countries.

Dumbass.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The substance being it craters the 'he's not because Boeing donated to him' meme..

Thud.
How about he WASN'T because Boeing donated to him? He wasn't until he got pressured. That makes sense. No matter what reason, he gave in. The reason could very well have been his loyalty to his donor. You have no proof it wasn't. Whatever the reason, he was showing his lack of concern for others.

THUD