• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump grounds 737 Max 8 and 9

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You just have to know how to fly the thing....

So you're dissing the pilots now? Could you fly one of them or any other airliner? That was a plane taking off.....when did the crashes occur? Who is to say the pilots of the planes you were showing taking off would be able to " fly the thing" if it malfunctioned?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
And you have proof that there are any other countries that even have these planes?
Post them. I heard on news that Canada and US were last to ground them.
read the fvcking thread. I linked to an NBC article LISTING countries that HAVE and HAVE NOT grounded it.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Libnut heads can’t stop exploding for the time being.
For those suffering from TDS, with regard to the 737 Max 8 & 9,

If he grounds them.....They will be angry.

If he doesn't ground them.....They will be angry.

It really has nothing to do with the aircraft in question.....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Clearly ordering an airplane grounded because of its potential to plummet and out of the sky and kill hundreds demonstrates concern for others. Why you need to spin it otherwise is beyond me

Well, maybe we're spinning it otherwise because of him dragging his feet about doing the right thing. Makes it look like he waited so long to appease his donor, Boeing, than his 'concern for others' . If he were so 'concerned' why wouldn't he have done it before all that soul searching? Especially when pilots were saying the planes had problems. Spin it however you want, he was negligent, as usual. Wasn't his family flying...no big deal.

Nah. Just your embellishments. But I agree could have been sooner

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How about he WASN'T because Boeing donated to him? He wasn't until he got pressured. That makes sense. No matter what reason, he gave in. The reason could very well have been his loyalty to his donor. You have no proof it wasn't. Whatever the reason, he was showing his lack of concern for others.

THUD
where's your proof he did?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They're saying that TRUMP had them shut down. WTH do you ask that for? Of course, he doesn't fly planes. The idiot could never pass the physical or written test. Several pilots who do fly the planes said they were having trouble controlling these Max Boeings.
2 is not several
your grammar is in the crash mode so I fixed it for you:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
When there are numerous pilot complaints about a new model with some glitch that causes a sudden nosedive, including a fatal crash, grounding them seems to be a good idea.

Shucks, even Trump now agrees with that.
two is numerous?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you're dissing the pilots now? Could you fly one of them or any other airliner? That was a plane taking off.....when did the crashes occur? Who is to say the pilots of the planes you were showing taking off would be able to " fly the thing" if it malfunctioned?
when---------both crashed just after taking off.........

Bugsy McGurk

President
Numbers confuse him.

He is also claiming to know a glitch caused the first crash before the NTSB has found the cause.
Yeah, why should we think a glitch caused a new model jet to inexplicably go into nosedives? Isn’t that supposed to happen?