• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump has millions of followers on his Twitter feed...

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
yet he only follows 45. Those accounts are listed below and it does make something of a statement into Trump's psyche.

I was curious about something. Trump has 35.8M people following his Twitter feed, but he himself only follows 45 accounts. As a bona fide sociopath, someone who doesn't give a tinker's cuss about anyone but himself, I wondered; who were those 45 accounts registered to? So I poked around and jotted them all down.
Are you ready? Listed in this exact order, are the accounts he follows:
The White House
Diamond and Silk (a collective of Trump supporters)
Trump Washington DC (golf club)
Michael Cohen (his personal lawyer)
Dan Scavino (social media director. Probably the guy behind the POTUS account)
Piers Morgan (professional scumbag)
Fox Nation (the racist dog whistle arm of Fox News)
Roma Downey (religious fanatic)
Fox & Friends (three rotating douchebags)
Vince McMahon
Trump Vegas (hotel and resort)
Eric Bolling (currently on time-out from Fox News for texting dick pics to female coworkers)
Trump Chicago (hotel)
Trump Los Angeles (hotel)
Official Team Trump (I have no clue)
Greta Van Susteren (presently unemployed)
Trump Doral (Florida golf club)
Vanessa Trump (Butchwax's wife)
Mark Burnett (TV mogul)
Corey Lewandowsky
Gary Player (golf pro)
Jesse Watters (Fox News replacement for Bill O'Reilly... and a real piece of work)
Eric Trump (second son, a.k.a. "Lurch")
Katrina Pierson (Tea Bagger extraordinaire, Trump strategist)
Drudge Report (I know, I was shocked too!)
Trump Organization (Trump? Organized? Please)
Reince Priebus (nope, not deleted yet)
Trump Golf (dedicated exclusively to golf, because he doesn't get enough of it in his life)
Geraldo Rivera
Kellyanne Conway
Tiffany Trump
Tucker Carlson
Trump Waikiki
Lara Trump (Lurch's betrothed)
Katrina Campins (real estate mogul)
Laura Ingraham
Ann Coulter
Donald Trump Jr. (a.k.a. "Butchwax")
Bill O'Reilly
Sean Hannity
Mike Pence
And dead last ——
Melania Trump
What's conspicuously absent? The feeds from CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, PBS, Reuters, A/P, the Senate Majority Leader of the party he leads, the House Majority Leader, his entire Cabinet, every single Democrat in Congress, the Directors of the NSA, CIA and FBI, his military Commanders in the field, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, his daughter Ivanka (that's an odd one), the UN, NATO, etc., etc., and not a single feed from our closest allies.
Summary: This is like looking through a stained glass window upon Trump's psyche. There's not a single person, entity or organization listed above from which he can learn anything new. It's a who's who of people who can and will reinforce everything he chooses to believe. He wants to keep tabs on his closest business associates, his children, his golf empire and the right-wing media. Everyone and everything else can go straight to hell.
Bruce Lindner

Jen

Senator
People follow Trump on Twitter so that we can hear what he's saying and thinking directly from Trump. He has no time or need to follow anyone on Twitter. That's not where he gets his marching orders.

The MSM lies about Trump. Twitter gives us the truth about him. And yes. I follow Trump on Twitter. It's the only thing I do on Twitter.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
People follow Trump on Twitter so that we can hear what he's saying and thinking directly from Trump. He has no time or need to follow anyone on Twitter. That's not where he gets his marching orders.

The MSM lies about Trump. Twitter gives us the truth about him. And yes. I follow Trump on Twitter. It's the only thing I do on Twitter.
Trump probably would say, thank you for believing him as he berates and puts down his opposition. He put this sweet cartoon on this AM... then deleted it. All that Trump love is so plain to see.
cartoon-tweet.jpg

yet he only follows 45. Those accounts are listed below and it does make something of a statement into Trump's psyche.

I was curious about something. Trump has 35.8M people following his Twitter feed, but he himself only follows 45 accounts. As a bona fide sociopath, someone who doesn't give a tinker's cuss about anyone but himself, I wondered; who were those 45 accounts registered to? So I poked around and jotted them all down.
The White House
Vince McMahon
Eric Bolling (currently on time-out from Fox News for texting dick pics to female coworkers)
Trump Chicago (hotel)
Mark Burnett (TV mogul)
Corey Lewandowsky
Gary Player (golf pro)
Jesse Watters (Fox News replacement for Bill O'Reilly... and a real piece of work)
Trump Golf (dedicated exclusively to golf, because he doesn't get enough of it in his life)
Geraldo Rivera
Kellyanne Conway
Tiffany Trump
Tucker Carlson
Trump Waikiki
Laura Ingraham
Ann Coulter
Bill O'Reilly
Sean Hannity
Mike Pence
And dead last ——
Melania Trump
What's conspicuously absent? The feeds from CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, PBS, Reuters, A/P, the Senate Majority Leader of the party he leads, the House Majority Leader, his entire Cabinet, every single Democrat in Congress, the Directors of the NSA, CIA and FBI, his military Commanders in the field, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, his daughter Ivanka (that's an odd one), the UN, NATO, etc., etc., and not a single feed from our closest allies.
Summary: This is like looking through a stained glass window upon Trump's psyche. There's not a single person, entity or organization listed above from which he can learn anything new. It's a who's who of people who can and will reinforce everything he chooses to believe. He wants to keep tabs on his closest business associates, his children, his golf empire and the right-wing media. Everyone and everything else can go straight to hell.
Bruce Lindner
Lot of hate and racism in your post. You should check yourself. You seem like a decent person, but you're starting to sound like @Arkady or one of the other real dirt bags on the board.

Days

Commentator

The White House
Vince McMahon
Trump Chicago (hotel)
Mark Burnett (TV mogul)
Corey Lewandowsky
Gary Player (golf pro)
Geraldo Rivera
Kellyanne Conway
Tiffany Trump
Tucker Carlson
Trump Waikiki
Laura Ingraham
Ann Coulter
Bill O'Reilly
Sean Hannity
Mike Pence
And dead last ——
Melania Trump
Bruce Lindner
I don't ever go on Twitter, so it really has no impact on me personally. As far as running the country is concerned, Trump has used Twitter to give people access to his emotions... it isn't where he gets his news.

I don't think you can psycho-analyze the president just by looking at his twitter account. But it was a pretty interesting top post.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Trump has used Twitter to give people access to his emotions... it isn't where he gets his news.
If the news doesn't flatter him -- he resorts to the usual 'fake news' mantra.
His off the cuff comments are potentially dangerous. He has no filter and seems to forget, he is being read and watched all over the world.

Remember back when, Spicer stated this:

President Donald Trump’s tweets should be considered official statements, according to Trump’s top spokesperson.

“The president is the president of the United States, so they're considered official statements by the president of the United States,” White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Tuesday.

Spicer’s comments refute the argument made by two Trump advisers that what the president posts on Twitter is simply social media.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-tweets-official-statements-spicer/story?id=47871334

I don't think you can psycho-analyze the president just by looking at his twitter account. But it was a pretty interesting top post.
I think it reveals quite a bit into the personality of Trump. He isn't really interested in much of the world around him, excepts what affects him personally.

Days

Commentator
If the news doesn't flatter him -- he resorts to the usual 'fake news' mantra.
His off the cuff comments are potentially dangerous. He has no filter and seems to forget, he is being read and watched all over the world.

Remember back when, Spicer stated this:

President Donald Trump’s tweets should be considered official statements, according to Trump’s top spokesperson.

“The president is the president of the United States, so they're considered official statements by the president of the United States,” White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Tuesday.

Spicer’s comments refute the argument made by two Trump advisers that what the president posts on Twitter is simply social media.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-tweets-official-statements-spicer/story?id=47871334

I think it reveals quite a bit into the personality of Trump. He isn't really interested in much of the world around him, excepts what affects him personally.
For someone not interested in the world around him, he sure does go visit it an awful lot.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
For someone not interested in the world around him, he sure does go visit it an awful lot.
Of course he does when it concerns his financial/business assets .
The trips he makes abroad as president, seems to stir up more controversy and strife rather than to help create/maintain allies.
Trump claims he's a great negotiator -- his self acclaimed business skill/savvy hasn't panned out so well thus far.

Days

Commentator
Of course he does when it concerns his financial/business assets .
The trips he makes abroad as president, seems to stir up more controversy and strife rather than to help create/maintain allies.
Trump claims he's a great negotiator -- his self acclaimed business skill/savvy hasn't panned out so well thus far.
I think it has, we seem to be getting a lot more bang for our buck than we did under Obama. Lining up NATO members and telling them to meet the treaty requirements for Defense spending was long overdue. Negotiating cooperation through back door channels from Russia and China has paid off standing down North Korea. He seems to be succeeding in all the places Obama failed. Israel likes him a lot more, also.

Days

Commentator
Too funny... Trump deleting his tweets while showing just how ignorant he truly is.

Trump Arrogantly Calls Himself A Fascist During Tuesday Twitter Rant, Then Deletes It
http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/08/15/trump-arrogantly-calls-himself-a-fascist-during-tuesday-twitter-rant-then-deletes-it/
just a heads up... Trump is where the Washington Post wants your attention. You don't want to think too much about what the owner of the Washington Post is up to...

World's Most Powerful CEO Joins Pentagon Defense Board
The Jimmy Dore Show
Published on Aug 15, 2017