• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Has Now Shifted $1.3 Million Of Campaign-Donor Money Into His Business

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Remember back in 2016 when Trump said this:
“I don’t need anybody’s money,” he announced on the day he launched his 2016 campaign, standing inside the marble atrium at Trump Tower. “I’m using my own money. I’m not using the lobbyists. I’m not using donors. I don’t care. I’m really rich.”

Donald Trump has charged his own reelection campaign $1.3 million for rent, food, lodging and other expenses since taking office, according to a Forbes analysis of the latest campaign filings. And although outsiders have contributed more than $50 million to the campaign, the billionaire president hasn’t handed over any of his own cash. The net effect: $1.3 million of donor money has turned into $1.3 million of Trump money.

SUCKERS!!!
And what did they get for their $$? A President who was described like this just 24 hours ago in a USA opinion piece:

Trump's tweets read like your crazy uncle in the attic

https://www.politicaljack.com/forums/latest-political-news-and-current-events.2/create-thread

LeilaniMP

Empress
“I don’t need anybody’s money,” he announced on the day he launched his 2016 campaign, standing inside the marble atrium at Trump Tower. “I’m using my own money. I’m not using the lobbyists. I’m not using donors. I don’t care. I’m really rich.”

Donald Trump has charged his own reelection campaign $1.3 million for rent, food, lodging and other expenses since taking office, according to a Forbes analysis of the latest campaign filings. And although outsiders have contributed more than $50 million to the campaign, the billionaire president hasn’t handed over any of his own cash. The net effect: $1.3 million of donor money has turned into $1.3 million of Trump money.

SUCKERS!!!
And what did they get for their $$? A President who was described like this just 24 hours ago in a USA opinion piece:

https://www.politicaljack.com/forums/latest-political-news-and-current-events.2/create-thread
Your link opens up a "create thread" page....

You're welcome.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

SUCKERS!!!

REELECTION what part of that confuses you of the first election?

*Edited*

Last edited by a moderator:

SUCKERS!!!

You got a link to the facts of your to this point unsubstantiated claim?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I apologize for the idiot rube leftists in my base.

They don't know the difference in the words election and re-election.

And legally this must be done. Can't be done for free sorry.