• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

kaz

Small l libertarian
Na, it just presents a bigger threat to morons. And there is a strong correlation between right-wingers and morons.
Um, did you read BoDiddley's post? No, huh? That's what he said. His scientist friends tell him socialized medicine prevents the coronavirus

reason10

Governor
For the United States, the answers are especially worrying because the government has intentionally rendered itself incapable. In 2018, the Trump administration fired the government’s entire pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure. In numerous phone calls and emails with key agencies across the U.S. government, the only consistent response I encountered was distressed confusion. If the United States still has a clear chain of command for pandemic response, the White House urgently needs to clarify what it is—not just for the public but for the government itself, which largely finds itself in the dark.

Actually, the President has handled this MINOR crises with the class and expertise it calls for.

He has not panicked. He hasn't ignored facts. He got the facts and he has acted accordingly and in plenty of time.

FakeName

Governor
Actually, the President has handled this MINOR crises with the class and expertise it calls for.

He has not panicked. He hasn't ignored facts. He got the facts and he has acted accordingly and in plenty of time.
Try actually reading.

Then respond to what you read.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

President’s budget would hinder US public health progress: Huge cuts proposed
It's as if Trump is doing all that on purpose.....so the American public will be at greater risk.
I think he's pushing his supporters to see how much they'll put up with....because he's mentally unstable like that.
If Trump were a Democrat, Pence would call him the anti-Christ.

Mick

The Right is always right
It's as if Trump is doing all that on purpose.....so the American public will be at greater risk.
I think he's pushing his supporters to see how much they'll put up with....because he's mentally unstable like that.
If Trump were a Democrat, Pence would call him the anti-Christ.
Speaking of unstable. Good lord.