• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump has turned US military into a Guns For Hire outfit.

freyasman

Senator
Not your fault ?
Are you trying to remove the "responsible" part from "responsible gun owner".
Look what ever you do with your gun is your fault, no one else's.
No, no you aren't going to deflect away from your own culpability here.... you want to strip people of their liberties at the point of a gun, but you get all butthrt at the idea of your would-be victims shooting back.

You're the one trying to terrorize people.

We have a court that was explicitly created to deal with what is and is not a violation of the Constitution. That is the place you seek redress.
Instead you are choosing to become a terrorist.
That Christiananality pedophilia supreme swastika up Uranus court with immaculate drug conceptions for Federal Lynching enforcement KKK churchstate cops fabricated Islam misnomers with Mengele Angel of Death baptize thine eyes by urinations bill of attainder a retired Washington, D.C. born WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower Freudian slip prior to 9/11 who had passed away before 9/11 from malice aforethought malfeasance to further lynch his son for the assassination of JFK some almost 40 years later; where it didn't even matter if they had stolen & burned a US Constitution purchased at the National Archives from him at SCOTUS the same day. Islamidiotocracy of McHeil's Navy.

Spamature

President
No, no you aren't going to deflect away from your own culpability here.... you want to strip people of their liberties at the point of a gun, but you get all butthrt at the idea of your would-be victims shooting back.

I have only talked about YOUR WORDS in calling for violence as you have accused me of trying to strip right from others. Which rights, you haven't even said, but it doesn't make a difference anyway.

Because you taken the right's route to decided good and bad.

Those people (whomever they may be) are bad because of who they are , and must be punished, and nothing I do is wrong in my efforts to punish them.

It's no different than the mindset of those right winger in the M.E. who cut people's head off for being an infidel.

freyasman

Senator
I have only talked about YOUR WORDS in calling for violence as you have accused me of trying to strip right from others. Which rights, you haven't even said, but it doesn't make a difference anyway.

Because you taken the right's route to decided good and bad.

Those people (whomever they may be) are bad because of who they are , and must be punished, and nothing I do is wrong in my efforts to punish them.

It's no different than the mindset of those right winger in the M.E. who cut people's head off for being an infidel.
Supporting or calling for a law that limits or restricts someone's rights and liberties is calling for violence.

Spamature

President
Supporting or calling for a law that limits or restricts someone's rights and liberties is calling for violence.
Do I have to right to posses and sell as many of what ever I like to whomever I like with no questions asked and no paper trail ?

Or should there be rules restricting my freedom ?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't consider this nearly as disturbing as an American President, his questionable status as an American citizen, notwithstanding, giving $1.7 Billion to a terrorist nation that has killed hundreds of American soldiers.
That basically amounts to making The United States a partner in a terrorist organization.
And this man is living in luxury, walking around free, still engaged in efforts to harm this country.
This is the insanity that President trump has been trying to fix since he took office.
Oh my God. You are still on that birther thing? You and Trump should get a room. Disgusting

freyasman

Senator
So I should be allowed to buy and sell human beings and if anyone tries to stop me it is within my right to oppose that effort with extreme violence ?
No, because they have a right to be free.

Btw, this ain't the "gotcha!!!" you want it to be, because even though you hate and don't understand freedom, I know you know better than this. Quit playing stupid. The only thing you're proving is that you're unable to come up with an argument, so you resort to lame shit like this.
If you aren't going to discuss this honestly, then you're just trolling.

Spamature

President

Btw, this ain't the "gotcha!!!" you want it to be, because even though you hate and don't understand freedom, I know you know better than this. Quit playing stupid. The only thing you're proving is that you're unable to come up with an argument, so you resort to lame shit like this.
Children ?

Oh please. The entire population is under constant corporate state mass surveillance. The police have been militarized. Capital is being ever more concentrated out of and away from societal circulation. The empire requires endless global wars of plunder and a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet to sustain itself. The public is numb to the presence of concentration/internment camps on US soil and impervious to US war crimes.

Liberty?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

I don't think he's playing.