• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump has turned US military into a Guns For Hire outfit.

freyasman

Senator
We go to war on concentrated capital's orders.
And nobody really has any problem with that. We have always done this kind of work for money and other wealth. The issue has always been about the split..... how much of a share of the spoils goes to who. The door-kickers and trigger pullers are doing the bulk of the work and getting the smallest cut of the spoils.

That's the injustice here.

freyasman

Senator
I name "him", not "them" because that's all I got but we now know at least on came out poorer than he went in as a Senator, then VP, then POTUS, then military pensioner.
Out of all the senators, congress-critters, presidents and VPs of the last hundred years, you could only come up with one..... what does that say about our politicians? Our whole political system?

Spamature

President
Out of all the senators, congress-critters, presidents and VPs of the last hundred years, you could only come up with one..... what does that say about our politicians? Our whole political system?
Extremely vulnerable to corruption is what it make the whole system. But Trumps stated agenda is worse.

He says we should use the military and take the natural resources of other countries.
And in Syria he said the troops are there to guard that nation's oil and not just take it for ourselves but to even give off proceeds of the theft to the people that help us do it.

He said that we should charge other countries for not just future wars but past wars as well. I assume he intends to use the same collection methods he's outlined in Syria.
Now he is publicly flat out offering up the US military protection for cash up front payments.

Sure the cynical view is this is the same old same old but it isn't. Because it is a declaration to the world that our cause is purely monetary.

freyasman

Senator
Extremely vulnerable to corruption is what it make the whole system. But Trumps stated agenda is worse.

He says we should use the military and take the natural resources of other countries.
And in Syria he said the troops are there to guard that nation's oil and not just take it for ourselves but to even give off proceeds of the theft to the people that help us do it.

He said that we should charge other countries for not just future wars but past wars as well. I assume he intends to use the same collection methods he's outlined in Syria.
Now he is publicly flat out offering up the US military protection for cash up front payments.

Sure the cynical view is this is the same old same old but it isn't. Because it is a declaration to the world that our cause is purely monetary.
So it's somehow worse if you tell folks what you plan to do to them?o_O

They are all going to do it, but the only one that you get excited about is the one who warns you first?o_O

WTF is wrong with you?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Truman.

Truman was the first president in a long time who came to office without a significant personal fortune or who left the presidency without a collection of outlandishly wealthy supporters who put him into office to start with. He and Mrs Truman left town by train the day after Eisenhower's inauguration without any particular fanfare or even a press release. Somehow word got out as to when they would arrive in Missouri to resume residence at the big old family home where, in fact, Bess Truman had been living for many months. They were greeted at the station in Independence by an impromptu welcoming crowd. Not long after she left off the freeze-out she imposed on her husband when he nuked two cities in Japan the first lady decided it was really Washington she disliked and left town except for official functions.

There was no provision for a Senate or Presidential pension in those days. Not much of anyone had ever needed one before. Ulysses Grant had struggled a little but wrote a hugely popular autobiography and left his family a fortune. Truman was left with no income other than an army pension. He was entitled to a monthly check for having commanded a company of 150 men in World War I but not for having been the commander-in-chief who conquered Europe and Asia
Truman also, in typical democrat fashion, began the practice of limited warfare when he stopped General MacArthur from defeating the North Koreans, opting for the stalemate we still have today.

Spamature

President
Truman also, in typical democrat fashion, began the practice of limited warfare when he stopped General MacArthur from defeating the North Koreans, opting for the stalemate we still have today.
Are you mooning over not getting a war with China and Russia ?

Spamature

President
So it's somehow worse if you tell folks what you plan to do to them?o_O

They are all going to do it, but the only one that you get excited about is the one who warns you first?o_O

WTF is wrong with you?
It's worse to announce that you believe that is all the US armed forces are, a mercenaries for hire, and that you believe that invading and pillaging other nations is its purpose.

freyasman

Senator
It's worse to announce that you believe that is all the US armed forces are, a mercenaries for hire, and that you believe that invading and pillaging other nations is its purpose.
If that ain't true, then why is our military 5 times larger than it needs to be (at least)?

freyasman

Senator
It's a govt jobs program from the weapons manufacturing floor to the front door of a hut in hinterlands of Whogivesafuckistand.
Well, you gotta give those aggressive young guys something to do or they might fvck your shit up..... and if you can make a few bucks in the process? Why not?

Spamature

President
Well, you gotta give those aggressive young guys something to do or they might fvck your shit up..... and if you can make a few bucks in the process? Why not?
It supposed to be young men carrying out by force a policy they don't understand and don't need to understand because they don't have a choice anyway.

Sending those aggressive young men areas of the world where our military is actively killing enemies and tell them if they don't want their shit fvcked up the best way to do it is to pay us to have our troops protect you from the violence we're helping to stir up ?

If so then post 21 in exactly what you are saying.

Because this is the very definition of how a criminal enterprise runs a protection on local businesses in its territory.

And stop saying its always been this way. Because if so the military is the most money losing operation anyone could ever think of. $6 trillion in Iraq is more than all of Iraq is probably even worth.

Last edited:

freyasman

Senator
It supposed to be young men carrying out by force a policy they don't understand and don't need to understand because they don't have a choice anyway.

Sending those aggressive young men areas of the world where our military is actively killing enemies and tell them if they don't want their shit fvcked up the best way to do it is to pay us to have our troops protect you from the violence we're helping to stir up ?

If so then post 21 in exactly what you are saying.

Because this is the very definition of how a criminal enterprise runs a protection on local businesses in its territory.

And stop saying its always been this way. Because if so the military is the most money losing operation anyone could ever think of. $6 trillion in Iraq is more than all of Iraq is probably even worth.
Why do you think I've been saying that government is nothing more than organized crime for years here? Did you think I was joking?o_O

And as to the money, that's what I meant by the split, because you can bet the folks who start these things, and keep them going, are all getting paid.

:cool:

Spamature

President
Why do you think I've been saying that government is nothing more than organized crime for years here? Did you think I was joking?o_O

And as to the money, that's what I meant by the split, because you can bet the folks who start these things, and keep them going, are all getting paid.

:cool:
Read my tagline. It's not crime when you're the ones making the laws.

Also there is an altruistic madness behind the madness of this jobs program.
Former Argentine president says Bush told him ‘the best way to revitalize the economy is war.’

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The United States govt openly requesting cash payment in exchange for American military presence ?

When has that happened before ?
South Korea, Germany and Japan have paid part of the expenses for our deployments there for decades.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't consider this nearly as disturbing as an American President, his questionable status as an American citizen, notwithstanding, giving $1.7 Billion to a terrorist nation that has killed hundreds of American soldiers.
That basically amounts to making The United States a partner in a terrorist organization.
And this man is living in luxury, walking around free, still engaged in efforts to harm this country.
This is the insanity that President trump has been trying to fix since he took office.
Questionable status? Trump hates Obama. He has all the resources he needs to investigate Obama....I wonder why no investigation.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And the deployments were conditioned upon payment upfront ?
I actually do not know the timeline. We conquered Germany and Japan. Their economies were in no position to take on payments to the US for years. At some point both did in return for continued troop deployments.