• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump has used the Defense Production Act HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TIMES since taking office.

But he did want to give up and admit to his bullshite fantasy that the virus would be gone in a week.

He'd rather let Americans die than face the truth he was being told by experts.

This is below DEPLORABLE !

THIS IS CRIMINAL !

What are you babbling about now? Oh yea. You hate Trump and the US...

Spamature

President
OMG, even you prove your title line is a big fat lie and all sane people knew it was.
Prove it's a lie.

You ignorantly misunderstanding the content and context of the article does not make my post a lie.

So let's see your evidence of such or be know as the liar I constantly prove you to be.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
The pdf has what to do with title line Lie?

Maybe you could ask someone to read it to you.....

From the linked paper - https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/1582898704576-dc44bbe61cce3cf763cc8a6b92617188/2018_DPAC_Report_to_Congress.pdf

Under E.O. 13603, the President delegates priorities and allocations authority to the heads of six federal departments: the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA); the U.S. Department ofEnergy (DOE); the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS); the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT); the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD); and the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC). The agency heads have jurisdiction over the resources within their respective areas of responsibility and expertise.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Prove it's a lie.

You ignorantly misunderstanding the content and context of the article does not make my post a lie.

So let's see your evidence of such or be know as the liar I constantly prove you to be.
Hey, you posted the title line Lie and if Trump did it 100's of 1000's times he'd have to do it 30 times and hour...…………..it's understandable libs proved you lied and suck up your sucker fish bait.

DEPLORABLE

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Maybe you could ask someone to read it to you.....

From the linked paper - https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/1582898704576-dc44bbe61cce3cf763cc8a6b92617188/2018_DPAC_Report_to_Congress.pdf

Under E.O. 13603, the President delegates priorities and allocations authority to the heads of six federal departments: the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA); the U.S. Department ofEnergy (DOE); the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS); the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT); the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD); and the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC). The agency heads have jurisdiction over the resources within their respective areas of responsibility and expertise.
I don't need anyone to read it for me but damn sure appears you do, don't even try insulting me as being dumb when it's you being stupid

read the damn TITLE LINE
you prove Trump didn't do it 100's of 1000's times and come back with total bullschiff to do with title line...………...

No Soup For You
come back one year

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I don't need anyone to read it for me but damn sure appears you do

read the damn TITLE LINE
you prove Trump didn't do it 100's of 1000's times and come back with total bullschiff to do with title line...………...

No Soup For You
come back one year

I guess there were too many big words in the report for you.

Spamature

President
Hey, you posted the title line Lie and if Trump did it 100's of 1000's times he'd have to do it 30 times and hour...…………..it's understandable libs proved you lied and suck up your sucker fish bait.

DEPLORABLE
The buck stop at his desk. It was done under his authority so that makes it his action.

Now quit stalling and post your proof this post is a lie.

Dig ?

excalibur

Mayor
I don't need anyone to read it for me but damn sure appears you do, don't even try insulting me as being dumb when it's you being stupid

read the damn TITLE LINE

No Soup For You
come back one year

He's doubling then tripling down on dumb. Do I hear a quadrupling down?

excalibur

Mayor
The buck stop at his desk. It was done under his authority so that makes it his action.

Now quit stalling and post your proof this post is a lie.

Dig ?

Not.

Those departments have the authority, some of it going back to earlier EO's than the Øbama issued one. They received their delegation long ago.

excalibur

Mayor
From the article in the OP. Final paragraph. So, they already had it, as I have said, as the delegation of authority has been out there for years.

“They had the authority to do this years ago,” Mr. Hall said. “They could have filled up the medical stockpile with priority ratings if they thought it was necessary.”

Spamature

President
Not.

Those departments have the authority, some of it going back to earlier EO's than the Øbama issued one. They received their delegation long ago.
So it's their fault for not overriding Trump and taking action while he was in denial ?

excalibur

Mayor
So it's their fault for not overriding Trump and taking action while he was in denial ?

LOL

There was no "overriding", they have been delegated the authority long ago.

From the article in the OP. Final paragraph. So, they already had it, as I have said, as the delegation of authority has been out there for years.

“They had the authority to do this years ago,” Mr. Hall said. “They could have filled up the medical stockpile with priority ratings if they thought it was necessary.”

It was a bureaucratic fail, as with the CDC mucking up the original test. As it will be with Medicare for all.

This thread is one giant FAIL!

Last edited:

Spamature

President
LOL

There was no "overriding", they have been delegated the authority long ago.

It was a bureaucratic fail, as with the CDC mucking up the original test. As it will be with Medicare fo all.

Everyone else except Trump is to blame, eh ?

The buck stops with them and Trump is blameless.

Why didn't he order them to use it if they were reluctant to do so.

Could it be because he told them he had everything under control and there would be on shortages because it would be all gone by April and taking action on their own would not have been seen by Trump as calling him a liar in front of the entire world ?

excalibur

Mayor
LOL

There was no "overriding", they have been delegated the authority long ago. It was a bureaucratic fail, as with the CDC mucking up the original test.

Everyone else except Trump is to blame, eh ?

The buck stops with them and Trump is blameless.

Why didn't he order them to use it if they were reluctant to do so.

Could it be because he told them he had everything under control and there would be on shortages because it would be all gone by April and taking action on their own would not have been seen by Trump as calling him a liar in front of the entire world ?

You are clueless. The OP is a FAIL. They have had the authority for years to act on their own. And no, Trump didn't issue hundreds of thousands of orders. This thread is dead. Stop beating that dead horse.

Spamature

President
You are clueless. The OP is a FAIL. They have had the authority for years to act on their own. And no, Trump didn't issue hundreds of thousands of orders. This thread is dead. Stop beating that dead horse.

Plain and simple version, Trump has used it in the past. Yet when the lives of millions were on the line, he didn't. You can try to pretend that is not what happened but you are only pretending. You are not accepting the actual reality that exist here.

I see you believe leading the govt and this nation is everyone else's responsibility except his. So you ask why didn't others take charge. Why didn't his underlings lead the way.

You actually accept that he is not a real leader and certainly not a competent one and you then demand other ignore what you and they see.

Deplorable.