• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Hosted Party With Jeffrey Epstein and ‘28 Girls

Spamature

President
How long before Trumps says he barely knew "what's his name" ?

Donald Trump once hosted a party with a guest list made up of just himself, Jeffrey Epstein, and “28 girls,” according to The New York Times, and ignored an organizer’s warning about Epstein’s conduct. The “calendar girl” event is reported to have taken place at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago in 1992. George Houraney, who ran American Dream Enterprise, claimed in an interview that he organized the event after a request from Trump. “I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” said Houraney. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.” Houraney added that he warned Trump about his friend’s conduct, recalling: “I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls.’... He said, ‘Look I’m putting my name on this. I wouldn’t put my name on it and have a scandal.’” The Times report also claims Epstein has told people since the election that he was the one who introduced the president to his third wife, first lady Melania Trump. The White House didn’t respond to the newspaper’s request for comment.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/trump-and-epstein-and-28-girls-new-york-times

Spamature

President
Excellent. 28 witnesses. We should be hearing from all of them soon....
We have heard from someone who said they were Trump / Epstein party invitee.

"woman using the name Katie Johnson had named Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in a $100 million lawsuit, accusing them of having solicited sex acts from her at sex parties held at the Manhattan homes of Epstein and Trump back in 1994 (when Johnson was just 13 years old)"

Too bad it was ignored.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

"woman using the name Katie Johnson had named Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in a $100 million lawsuit, accusing them of having solicited sex acts from her at sex parties held at the Manhattan homes of Epstein and Trump back in 1994 (when Johnson was just 13 years old)"

Too bad it was ignored.
Why are you replying with a tangent. I said 28 witnesses...at the calendar party. Should be easy to find

Spamature

President
Why are you replying with a tangent. I said 28 witnesses...at the calendar party. Should be easy to find
I am replying to the fact that we have heard from witnesses at their parties before.

What makes you think they will be easy to find. Do you think Trump is going to turn over his personal records in regards to that party ? Just like you expected him to turn over his tax returns once the "audit" was completed, I bet.

D

Deleted member 21794

So what HAPPENED ?

Should be your question.

I mean a Trump flying in girls for private party with a pedophile and you say, so what ?
I say if it weren't a huge nothing burger, we'd have heard something from TDS cretins about it. Besides, Trump banning Epstein speaks louder than this pig you're trying to put lipstick on.

D

Deleted member 21794

Too bad it was ignored.
Wow, another Kavanaugh-style accusation. That's just so 2018.

The truth

Council Member
I say if it weren't a huge nothing burger, we'd have heard something from TDS cretins about it. Besides, Trump banning Epstein speaks louder than this pig you're trying to put lipstick on.
trump said Epstein is a great guy,terrific,likes them young,now go blame Obama

D

Deleted member 21794

If it was really '28 girls, I'd say calling them very old ladies would be more appropriate.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am replying to the fact that we have heard from witnesses at their parties before.

What makes you think they will be easy to find. Do you think Trump is going to turn over his personal records in regards to that party ? Just like you expected him to turn over his tax returns once the "audit" was completed, I bet.

I never expected him to turn over his tax records, because the law does not require him to. That there is what's called a fact.

You're stuck now and I understand as so the burden falls to anyone other than those accusing. In this case some dude who spoke to vanity Fair.... Will wait for proof

Spamature

President
Likely Trump banned him because he knew the heat was on and he wanted to distance himself from his and Epstein's past to save his business and reputation. What speaks more loudly is him holding this party when he knew was Epstein was.

Spamature

President
I never expected him to turn over his tax records, because the law does not require him to. That there is what's called a fact.

You're stuck now and I understand as so the burden falls to anyone other than those accusing. In this case some dude who spoke to vanity Fair.... Will wait for proof
The law won't require him to self incriminate either.

That dude is called a witness in a court of law.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So what HAPPENED ?

Should be your question.

I mean a Trump flying in girls for private party with a pedophile and you say, so what ?
So tell readers what really happened and make sure it's Facts so you are not sued for liable___________________GO

"I mean a Trump"...……...actually it was a George and neither Political News or Current events, it was 1992...………..dig boy dig.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Too bad it was ignored.
Jacking your thread from Mar a Lago to Manhattan homes, surely you know those are different states and nothing to do with Topic/OP?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Who's the contestants flown to Mar a Lago in 1992 that are witnesses______

Should be 29 counting George, if still living and majority should be.

Spamature

President
So tell readers what really happened and make sure it's Facts so you are not sued for liable___________________GO

"I mean a Trump"...……...actually it was a George and neither Political News or Current events, it was 1992...………..dig boy dig.
I am the one who ASKED what happened, genius.

Trump requested George make it happen.