• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Hosted Party With Jeffrey Epstein and ‘28 Girls

Spamature

President
Jacking your thread from Mar a Lago to Manhattan homes, surely you know those are different states and nothing to do with Topic/OP?
It has to do with Trump and his [Unwelcome language removed] pal parties.

If you have a problem with that take it up in the voting booth. If you don't ? Then you are who you are.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Likely Trump banned him because he knew the heat was on and he wanted to distance himself from his and Epstein's past to save his business and reputation. What speaks more loudly is him holding this party when he knew was Epstein was.
Likely, now it's on you to prove that or be held for liable, you know you are safe, can't get anything when they have nothing...…………..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am the one who ASKED what happened, genius.

Trump requested George make it happen.
Yet you post it as 28 contestants were flown in for SEX...…………..go back and read your claim...……….you think the parents just up and allowed them to fly in willy-nilly?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It has to do with Trump and his [Unwelcome language removed] pal parties.

If you have a problem with that take it up in the voting booth. If you don't ? Then you are who you are.
OP only listed Epstein at Mar A Lago with Trump and George...….not pals, so appears you now have two threads in one or better known as derailment...….

Spamature

President
Likely, now it's on you to prove that or be held for liable, you know you are safe, can't get anything when they have nothing...…………..
Then you go ahead and hold me liable. Hold your breath at the same time and let's see what happens

Hahahaha!!!!!

Last edited:

Spamature

President
OP only listed Epstein at Mar A Lago with Trump and George...….not pals, so appears you now have two threads in one or better known as derailment...….
Did I write "pals" ?

Anyway it's [Unwelcome language removed] pal.

DIG ?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Odd How Bubba Clinton is totally ignored. When he's directly related to him -Not in 1992- not in 2002. But as recently as 2007.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Then you go ahead and hold me liable. Hold your breath at the same time and let's see what happens

Hahahaha!!!!!
I'm not Trump, Epstein or George...………….

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got ya on your spelling toes...….be changed to me...…...except in post #28 :)

Spamature

President
Odd How Bubba Clinton is totally ignored. When he's directly related to him -Not in 1992- not in 2002. But as recently as 2007.
Shrug...

Who cares about Clinton ?

If you think hanging out with pedophiles is wrong then take it up with him in the voting booth.

Spamature

President
I'm not Trump, Epstein or George...………….

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got ya on your spelling toes...….be changed to me...…...except in post #28 :)
Then I guess you should STFU about holding anyone liable until you are.

Dig ?