• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Hosted Party With Jeffrey Epstein and ‘28 Girls

Spamature

President
So, you hadn't illegally immigrated before Slick

"But not I would not had he been a [Unwelcome language removed]"...…...boy, your English sucks dust!

You fixing to see pictures of you Hero:)

https://pjmedia.com/trending/vanity-fair-trump-knew-jeffrey-epstein-had-incriminating-photos-of-bill-clinton

I'm sure Hillaryous going down also!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look hillbilly you lead us down this path and the post were deleted yesterday.
Don't start up the same shite today.

Thank you.

Spamature

President
Trump also said Slick was a "nice guy" and both the Clinton's attended Trumps wedding....
He said a lot of things. Before he proved to be a backstabber.

“Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” he told Greta Van Susteren. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.“I’m a businessman.

I contribute to everybody,” Trump said. “When I needed Hillary, she was there. If I say ‘go to my wedding,’ they go to my wedding.”

“Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” he told Greta Van Susteren. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.“I’m a businessman.

I contribute to everybody,” Trump said. “When I needed Hillary, she was there. If I say ‘go to my wedding,’ they go to my wedding.”
Clinton and Epstein grew close in the first few years after the former president left office. According to a statement from Clinton this week, he took “a total of four trips” on Epstein’s private jet in 2002 and 2003, traveling to Europe, Asia, and Africa. At the time, Clinton told New Yorkthat Epstein is a “highly successful financier and a committed philanthropist.”

In this week’s statement, Clinton said he knew nothing of Epstein’s “terrible crimes” and that the two hadn’t spoken in a decade. But the picture of their relationship painted by the former president doesn’t square with flight logs that put Clinton on Epstein’s jet, dubbed the “Lolita Express,” 26 times between 2001 and 2003. Or with Gawker’s 2015 report on Epstein’s little black book, which included “21 contact numbers and various email addresses for Clinton.” Alleged Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre also claimed in a 2015 affidavit that Clinton visited the financier’s private island

Spamature

President
Clinton and Epstein grew close in the first few years after the former president left office. According to a statement from Clinton this week, he took “a total of four trips” on Epstein’s private jet in 2002 and 2003, traveling to Europe, Asia, and Africa. At the time, Clinton told New Yorkthat Epstein is a “highly successful financier and a committed philanthropist.”

In this week’s statement, Clinton said he knew nothing of Epstein’s “terrible crimes” and that the two hadn’t spoken in a decade. But the picture of their relationship painted by the former president doesn’t square with flight logs that put Clinton on Epstein’s jet, dubbed the “Lolita Express,” 26 times between 2001 and 2003. Or with Gawker’s 2015 report on Epstein’s little black book, which included “21 contact numbers and various email addresses for Clinton.” Alleged Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre also claimed in a 2015 affidavit that Clinton visited the financier’s private island
So Clinton clearly states that he had no foreknowledge of Epstein's pedophilia.

While Trump kinda claims he does and never told anyone about it. Especially law enforcement when it concerned minor employees at his business. Even though post in this thread say he was told by one of his employees.

So Clinton clearly states that he had no foreknowledge of Epstein's pedophilia.

While Trump kinda claims he does and never told anyone about it. Especially law enforcement when it concerned minor employees at his business. Even though post in this thread say he was told by one of his employees.
So, we believe Clinton when he talks about perverted sex?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

upload_2019-7-11_14-59-29.jpeg

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

and Hillary said he wished more business people would run for office in 2013 and she got her wish in 2016:)

how'd that work out for her?

Spamature

President
and Hillary said he wished more business would run for office in 2013 and she got her wish in 2016:)

She isn't facing impeachment and arrest after office like Trump.

So I would say it worked out better than it has for him.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

No shit Sherlock, he's never been President and never shall...…………….

LMFAO, "impeachment after office"
impeached from what, he wouldn't be in office.....geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

The end isn't here for any of them yet.

Spamature

President
No shit Sherlock, he's never been President and never shall...…………….

LMFAO, "impeachment after office"
impeached from what, he wouldn't be in office.....geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

The end isn't here for any of them yet.
Put on some glasses Magoo, before you start picking peanuts.

That's not what I posted.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Put on some glasses Magoo, before you start picking peanuts.

That's not what I posted.
LIAR

Dawg said:
and Hillary said he wished more business would run for office in 2013 and she got her wish in 2016:)

Spamature, 3 minutes ago Report
#70 + Quote Reply

You need glasses Magoo