• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Hosted Party With Jeffrey Epstein and ‘28 Girls

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The real question is would Trump have cared.
You only ask that question because you know Bill Clinton didn't care if the girls were under age or not. And you're trying to taint the president with the same smelly shit that Clinton lived in naturally.

Spamature

President
You only ask that question because you know Bill Clinton didn't care if the girls were under age or not. And you're trying to taint the president with the same smelly shit that Clinton lived in naturally.
I know no such thing. Nor do I believe that is the case.

redtide

Mayor
I
So what HAPPENED ?

Should be your question.

I mean a Trump flying in girls for private party with a pedophile and you say, so what ?
I know exactly what happened, vanity fair and the nyt colluded to make a propaganda series of hate based BS and to present it as news all the while not reporting on how many times uncle bill and hillbot flew on his private jets to his sex slave private island.....

Spamature

President
I'll take that as a "no." This was 1992 - at that point as far as everyone was concerned, Epstein was simply a richer version of (lefty icon) Hugh Hefner.
If Hugh Hefner was a known pedophile, and kept all the photos he took in a safe fearing the wrath of the law.

Then I suppose he was

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
it's like the boy in high school claiming he was scoring and was a virgin...…..

leftist fall for anything and stand for nothing