• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: I won't have time to play golf when I'm president (not capitalized purposely)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Too busy making America Great again.

WRONG!! Every weekend but one since the Inauguration he has hit the golf course. This is after years of bitching about Obama playing golf too often. He didn't list golf on his schedule but he was seen at the golf course in FL today and I have a feeling that he'll be there tomorrow as well. E Last week they said he'd already played 10 rounds of golf since the inauguration. So guess today makes the 11th. And if he golfs tomorrow, 12 rounds. And probably cheated every game.

HYPOCRICY is his middle name. He bitched for years about Obama's golf. Neither Obama nor Bush2 golfed until the 3rd month of their presidency. Yet Trump tweeted about Obama's golf games constantly.

At least while he's golfing he can't be slandering Pres. Obama, Germany and England. He'll just wait again till wee hours in the morning when his ADD medicine wears off and write a new bunch of tweets.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/324651-trump-makes-10th-golf-club-visit-over-8-weeks-as-president

Jen

Senator

WRONG!! Every weekend but one since the Inauguration he has hit the golf course. This is after years of bitching about Obama playing golf too often. He didn't list golf on his schedule but he was seen at the golf course in FL today and I have a feeling that he'll be there tomorrow as well. E Last week they said he'd already played 10 rounds of golf since the inauguration. So guess today makes the 11th. And if he golfs tomorrow, 12 rounds. And probably cheated every game.

HYPOCRICY is his middle name. He bitched for years about Obama's golf. Neither Obama nor Bush2 golfed until the 3rd month of their presidency. Yet Trump tweeted about Obama's golf games constantly.

At least while he's golfing he can't be slandering Pres. Obama, Germany and England. He'll just wait again till wee hours in the morning when his ADD medicine wears off and write a new bunch of tweets.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/324651-trump-makes-10th-golf-club-visit-over-8-weeks-as-president
I am glad he's playing golf.

The only time I complained about Obama's golfing was when something horrific happened - but he kept his golf date anyway. Laughing and playing while is nation is in mourning. Obama couldn't be bothered with the massacre at Benghazi because he had a fund raiser the next day.

Let me know if Trump golfs or goes to a fund raiser right after something bad happens to or in our country.

Caroljo

Senator

The only time I complained about Obama's golfing was when something horrific happened - but he kept his golf date anyway. Laughing and playing while is nation is in mourning. Obama couldn't be bothered with the massacre at Benghazi because he had a fund raiser the next day.

Let me know if Trump golfs or goes to a fund raiser right after something bad happens to or in our country.
I would be surprised if anything happened that was a threat to our country, Trump would be there taking care of it. He also wouldn't wait days to speak about it to the nation. Bush gave up golfing when the Iraq invasion began....he didn't feel it would be right for him to be doing this when he had men and women in harms way. I agree....until Trump does the same as Obama did, there is no reason to complain about it. If he does....I'll be pissed right along with everyone else.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

You make posts today proclaiming your righteous Christianity and bash the "Leftists". Yet here you are today, lying your ass off. You should be ashamed. Tell me what HORRIFIC thing happened when you made these posts, sarcastically bringing up Obama's golfing.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/london-squalling-mayor-boris-johnson-insults-obama-with-racial-slur.90825/page-2#post-1583246

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/pres-obamas-approval-at-58.95308/page-5

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/has-the-obama-administration-become-feeble.71793/#post-1116275

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/obama-seeking-a-third-term-as-president.56801/page-5#post-793952

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/will-obama-use-his-pen-or-phone.69851/#post-1076856

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/perfect-summary-of-a-failed-presidency.70857/#post-1098583

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/obama-in-argentina.90153/#post-1563542

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/its-not-if-america-gets-attacked-its-when-will-o-be-putting.73899/page-2#post-1155307

Now do like Trump...pretend you tell the truth and keep repeating your lie that you never complained about Obama's golfing.

Caroljo

Senator
LMAO!!! My God....you are so fricking obsessed about finding fault in someone you hate (well, actually any of us that you're so jealous of). You take things too seriously Nina. How long did it take you to collect all those posts? Although you proved nothing. I can always count on you for a laugh! Thanks!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
LMAO!!! My God....you are so fricking obsessed about finding fault in someone you hate (well, actually any of us that you're so jealous of). You take things too seriously Nina. How long did it take you to collect all those posts? Although you proved nothing. I can always count on you for a laugh! Thanks!
Yes, I take blatant LIES seriously. You pretend to be so holier-than-thou, but it's all fake. You think lying is okay? It didn't take me long at all and I proved that she was lying like a rug...she said she never complained about Obama's golfing. I posted links to her doing just that. Easy enough to do. Took a few minutes. Sorry you're so inept that you can't figure out things.

Caroljo

Senator
Yes, I take blatant LIES seriously. You pretend to be so holier-than-thou, but it's all fake. You think lying is okay? It didn't take me long at all and I proved that she was lying like a rug...she said she never complained about Obama's golfing. I posted links to her doing just that. Easy enough to do. Took a few minutes. Sorry you're so inept that you can't figure out things.
Eh.....looked to me like she was making jokes about his golfing. I didn't see a real complaint about it. But of course you did so I won't argue with you, you're always right.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Eh.....looked to me like she was making jokes about his golfing. I didn't see a real complaint about it. But of course you did so I won't argue with you, you're always right.
Evidently you didn't read them. JOKE? Bullshit. Why don't you let others who can actually read, decide what her Obama hate posts were about. Your lies don't mean squat because you wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face.

Jen

Senator
I would be surprised if anything happened that was a threat to our country, Trump would be there taking care of it. He also wouldn't wait days to speak about it to the nation. Bush gave up golfing when the Iraq invasion began....he didn't feel it would be right for him to be doing this when he had men and women in harms way. I agree....until Trump does the same as Obama did, there is no reason to complain about it. If he does....I'll be pissed right along with everyone else.
Yet Lefty still pretends that it was just Obama's golfing that irritated us, not the when of it.

Jen

Senator
Thank you,@NinaS , for doing all of that needless research. If you will actually read my post you will see that I said I complained about Obama's golfing during national crisis. Nothing in those links prove otherwise. Some of your links weren't even me complaining. You outdid yourself. Thanks again for proving me right.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Great the president needs his reward jobs are going now the economy is starting to expand companies are coming back or not leaving the country. Trump has done some wheeling and dealing but most of this is because obama is not the president anymore and his economy killing agenda is slowly being done away with.
HAVE A GREAT DAY AMERICA A REAL PRESIDENT IS ON THE JOB.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We have troops in danger. Trump is playing golf every weekend...spending $3 million per day for trips to Florida. He criticized Obama for playing golf, mostly at Andrews Air Force base....and now he drags a couple hundred staffers and Secret Service agents to Florida every weekend, but that is ok.

Why lie? Trump can do no wrong, in your eyes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump is the threat to our country. Of course he's "there". So now the Twitter king has gone from claiming Obama tapped his phones to claiming the British did...So when will he apologize for his false and slanderous claim aimed at Obama? He won't.
He's pissed on Australia, France (his reference to Paris), Germany and Britain....

By the time this idiot leaves the White House the only ally we'll have is Russia and only because Trump does as Vlad Pukin tells him to.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Great the president needs his reward jobs are going now the economy is starting to expand companies are coming back or not leaving the country. Trump has done some wheeling and dealing but most of this is because obama is not the president anymore and his economy killing agenda is slowly being done away with.
HAVE A GREAT DAY AMERICA A REAL PRESIDENT IS ON THE JOB.
Ruger is coming out with a new pistol in honor of Trump
the Senate and the House of Representatives.

It will be named the “ Republican .”

It doesn't work and you can't fire it.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

So what your really saying is:

1. It is ok for Trump to play golf.

2. Or it is not ok for Obama to play golf.

3. I did not capitalize President...because I needed to set the tone for my bad English.

4. Unlike Trump your thread is "Making English Bad Again."

5. Hypocrisy was Obama's middle name...Not
HYPOCRICY.
6. Obama ran up 10 trillion of debt...he was not a fiscally responsible President.

7. Glass Houses! Yes that comment is above your paygrade

Drumcollie

Ruger is coming out with a new pistol in honor of Trump
the Senate and the House of Representatives.

It will be named the “ Republican .”

It doesn't work and you can't fire it.

That is not true because Ruger has made quality products for years, since 1949 in Connecticut. making a gun that would not fire would put the 2000 employees at Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc out of work.

Gee thanks for going Obama and trying to put more people out of work.

Drumcollie

We have troops in danger. Trump is playing golf every weekend...spending $3 million per day for trips to Florida. He criticized Obama for playing golf, mostly at Andrews Air Force base....and now he drags a couple hundred staffers and Secret Service agents to Florida every weekend, but that is ok.

Why lie? Trump can do no wrong, in your eyes.
And Obama what did he do wrong?

Caroljo

Senator
WOW! Trump is playing golf on the WEEKEND.

While Hope/Change was on the golf course almost every working day.
Right...Obama would go any time during the week (not just weekends) and most of the time went with celebrities or other Democrats.....not many other world leaders. A Presidents job never ends, they work every day. But like anyone, you need some relax time on the weekends (all work and no play....you know!). Nobody knows what the discussions are with other leaders he takes out on his courses....are they discussing important topics? I heard they do. It's a nice relaxing way to get to know them, and I'm sure they enjoy it.