• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump inciting violence

EatTheRich

President
OH NO NOT SNOPES !!

You left out “if they bring a knife to an argument, you bring a gun.”

Wait that was the last communist preside whipping up violence.
That was a metaphor. If you think it was literal, then he was talking about defending yourself against violence.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The real AOC couldn't spell "smart" if you spotted her the S M A and R and told her the last letter rhymes with WEEEEEEE.
So goes the fiction in Trumplandia. Still, I’m quite sure she can distinguish metaphors and literally encouraging violence. Wingers? Not so much.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm sorry, how many tours did Clinton and Obama do again?
Obama's name didn't come up in the draft. Clinton got deferments just like Trump did several times for college. I'm not aware of Clinton's dad pay to have a doctor proclaim his son had bone spurs. I'm not going to ask you how many tours you had because you'd lie about it anyway.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The real AOC is smart enough to distinguish a metaphor from real hate speech.

The faux AOC is left flummoxed by the distinction.

;-)
The faux AOC is also a faux Democrat. Thinks he/she is pulling the wool over someone's eyes by his/her stupid playacting.

Colorforms

Senator
Obama's name didn't come up in the draft. Clinton got deferments just like Trump did several times for college. I'm not aware of Clinton's dad pay to have a doctor proclaim his son had bone spurs. I'm not going to ask you how many tours you had because you'd lie about it anyway.
So Obama didn't even bother joining and Clinton found his own way out. Yet Trump is the coward. LOL

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How stupid are, Obama was 12 when the Draft ended! You prove to be unaware of much, Hanoi Kerry got 4 deferments and couldn't get 5th and enlisted in Navy Reserves, what year did you enlist Nina?

Nostra

Governor
Slick had a Senator intervene on his behalf because he "loathed the military".

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Slick had a Senator intervene on his behalf because he "loathed the military".
Gore served in Nam.
Kerry served, volunteered for combat...W's daddy got him a cushy job and Cheney dodged the draft...

Add to that the disrespect Trump showed for McCain's service and sacrifice.

Last edited:

John Doe

I detest liberalism
I think one of those is a Biden quote.

Oops my bad. Biden said he'd beat the hell out of Trump.

Apologies.
Don't forget this one!

Hillary: Civility not possible until Dems take back control
https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/10/hillary-civility-not...
The latest is an interview Hillary gave to CNN about the Kavanaugh nomination, and the loss of civility: Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that civility in America can only begin again if Democrats win back the House or Senate this fall.

middleview

President
Supporting Member