• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump inherits mess- how Obama's failure in Syria continues to haunt us

And Tokyo, and the nuclear/atomic WMD attack on the other two Japanese civilian targets we struck. But the victors will justify anything.
Been There, Done That. Time to Spit Back at Self-Righteous Sissyboys

Only fighting men's lives are important, which is why I care more about even Assad's soldiers than his enemy's voluntary human shields.

And Tokyo, and the nuclear/atomic WMD attack on the other two Japanese civilian targets we struck. But the victors will justify anything.
Academic History Is Written by Jealous Sore Losers

And the losers will justify their moral superiority as their country goes down the drain. The Quantum Quack, Werner Heisenberg, worked on the A-Bomb for his idol, Adolf Hitler, but later successfully covered up his incompetence by saying he could have built the Bomb, but didn't want to release such a destructive weapon on the world. Frauds can always think of something to justify their failures.

Sigh......

Really?

Given our military experience in taking Island after Island in the Pacific during WWII it was estimated that we would lose 1 million soldiers in a invasion of Japan. Dropping the atomic bomb had a strategic purpose.

Fire bombing of Dresden which I used as an example had no strategic value, no factories with munitions etc.
No Wonder Muzzies Attack Us Without Final Consequences to Their Cretin's Creed

So what? Dresden was a Nazi breeding ground. If Hitler had won, the Hitler Youth would have grown up to put subsequent American generations into servitude.

sear

Mayor
"History is written by the winners of conflict." Mc #283
It depends on the nature of the conclusion of the conflict.
The West / NATO won the Cold War.
That doesn't prevent heroic myths about valiant struggle of the Soviets being written in Cyrillic.

It is the vanquished, and the exterminated whose tales may go untold.

Too bad.

In significant ways aboriginal Americans were more civilized then their European conquerors.
They had systems of government that put congress to shame.
And they engineered forests in ways that exposed Johnny Appleseed as an also-ran.

Self-glorifying historical re-writes are self-sabotage.

The West / NATO won the Cold War.
That doesn't prevent heroic myths about valiant struggle of the Soviets being written in Cyrillic.
That may be true, there’s counter history to WW2 written in Japan as well, but other than you, who’s reading Cyrillic history books?

S

Sickofleft

It’s quite stunning to me that you show up at a political forum of all places every day and argue out your ass without any command of the facts whatsoever. It’s that kind of behavior that starts wars and gets innocent people killed!

POLITICS
Will Saudi jets change balance of power in Syria?
14 FEBRUARY 2016
Deployment of kingdom's air force has important implications for the coalition's abilities in Syria.
You are like talking to a brick wall. I asked you a very specific question as to Assad because you are convinced he did not gas his people. You can't answer that question to save your life so you just keep babbling incoherently.

Listing all the countries flying around the ME does not help you nor is it answer.

You are like talking to a brick wall. I asked you a very specific question as to Assad because you are convinced he did not gas his people. You can't answer that question to save your life so you just keep babbling incoherently.

Listing all the countries flying around the ME does not help you nor is it answer.
Of course it’s an answer, there are 6-8 countries using air power in Syria. You’d have a point A, if the Syrian Security forces were the only ones with air power, and 2, if the delivery system wasn’t surface to surface missiles as the UN has stated. Now then, present the proof that president Assad has used chemical weapons.

A Couch Potato Gets His Brains Peeled

The secretly united Left/Right media have channeled their captives away from asking, "So what if Assad did gas them?"