• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Insists New York Will Be ‘Fine,’ Won’t Need Extra Ventilators

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Because he's be right so far ...... right?

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” (Fox News)

February 10: “A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in.” (Bloomberg)

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock market starting to look very good to me.” (Twitter)

February 26: “It’s going very substantially down, not up… The 15 within a couple of days, is going to be down to zero.” (CNN)

February 27: “It’s going to disappear one day, it’s like a miracle.” (Twitter)

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.” (Wired)

March 6: “I didn’t know people died from the flu.” (CNN)

March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are.” (Washington Post)

March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” (Twitter)

March 13: “I don’t take responsibility at all because we were given a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time.” (New York Times)

March 15: "It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"

main-qimg-a49913c2800f6d48d3abb8f4c9dc835b.jpg

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
“I think New York should be fine based on the numbers that we see, they should have more than enough [ventilators],” Trump told the hosts. “I'm hearing stories that they’re not used or not used them right. We find anywhere from 2 to 4,000 that have been sent and aren’t used. We’ve done a job. Now, we’re still getting more ventilators... after this is over they’ll be selling ventilators for a dollar a piece, we’ll have a lot of them.”

I doubt Trump even knows what a ventilator is or why they're necessary for hospitalized Coronavirus patients.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Are you saying that Trump didn't speak those quotes exactly when I said he did?

To quote someone on anotyher thread just a minute ago - "thanks. but dont thread jack. cool? "
i didnt say that. i provided a link

i dont dispute the timeline (unless you wish to point out specifically where i did?) other than to note Jan 6 is missing from it... as supported by my reference, which is grounded in FACT.

You wouldnt want to contribute to misinformation would you?

i though you, of all people, beint the most impartial and bipartisan, would welcome factual assertions to your..er..um, most impartial timeline?

no? facts, they no good?

PNWest

i didnt say that. i provided a link

i dont dispute the timeline (unless you wish to point out specifically where i did?) other than to note Jan 6 is missing from it... as supported by my reference, which is grounded in FACT.

You wouldnt want to contribute to misinformation would you?

i though you, of all people, beint the most impartial and bipartisan, would welcome factual assertions to your..er..um, most impartial timeline?

no? facts, they no good?
"i didnt say that. " - https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/thanks-to-the-help-of-fellow-posters-we-now-know-the-us-was-engaged-in-the-covid-fight-much-earlier.131024/post-2688392 - Here are your words - "thanks. but dont thread jack. cool? " Happy now?

"i dont dispute the timeline" - Post #2 in this very thread - "this timeline has been beaten down with fact.. "

main-qimg-a49913c2800f6d48d3abb8f4c9dc835b.jpg

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
"i didnt say that. " - https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/thanks-to-the-help-of-fellow-posters-we-now-know-the-us-was-engaged-in-the-covid-fight-much-earlier.131024/post-2688392 - Here are your words - "thanks. but dont thread jack. cool? " Happy now?

"i dont dispute the timeline" - Post #2 in this very thread - "this timeline has been beaten down with fact.. "

View attachment 49959
i didnt say that. was in response to your "are you saying that Trump didn't speak those quotes exactly when I said he did? "

jesus

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

Because he's be right so far ...... right?

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” (Fox News)

February 10: “A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in.” (Bloomberg)

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock market starting to look very good to me.” (Twitter)

February 26: “It’s going very substantially down, not up… The 15 within a couple of days, is going to be down to zero.” (CNN)

February 27: “It’s going to disappear one day, it’s like a miracle.” (Twitter)

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.” (Wired)

March 6: “I didn’t know people died from the flu.” (CNN)

March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are.” (Washington Post)

March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” (Twitter)

March 13: “I don’t take responsibility at all because we were given a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time.” (New York Times)

March 15: "It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"

View attachment 49956
This timeline never gets old. Trump has been pathetic from beginning to end. In the wake of 9/11, Dubya's approval rating soared to 92%. Trump still can't break 50%. He's honestly the joke of the world.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This timeline never gets old. Trump has been pathetic from beginning to end. In the wake of 9/11, Dubya's approval rating soared to 92%. Trump still can't break 50%. He's honestly the joke of the world.
So, you're "praying" for another 9/11...…….dammmmmmmmm

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
87% of registered voters in New York state say they approve of the job he’s doing.
Even 70% of Republicans in New York give Cuomo a thumbs-up on the job he’s doing.
So 87% approve of cutting Medicaid...………..closing 18 hospitals since 2003...…….

PNWest

yup. it incorrectly asserts nothing was happening until late Jan. that is false.

as i demonstrated.
Bullsh!t. It was a list of Donald J Trump quotes along with the days he said them. You jump all of my a$$ for using the word PROMISE about Trump's IMPLICATIONS and they do it far more egrigiously here. Pot meet kettle.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Bullsh!t. It was a list of Donald J Trump quotes along with the days he said them. You jump all of my a$$ for using the word PROMISE about Trump's IMPLICATIONS and they do it far more egrigiously here. Pot meet kettle.

You mean you can copy and paste from a wacko left low I.Q. website that tells you these things. Which, you buy hook line and sinker.