• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump is getting closer and closer to having a major breakdown.

UPNYA2

Mayor
CNN...LOL :rolleyes:
Should make it a cakewalk for any di m who gets to run then, huh?

Just out of curiosity, how do these numbers compare to the numbers this far out from the last election?

Or to the numbers the polls showed a month or even a week out from that election?

The day of even...……….

Just asking, not arguing, I truly do not know.

I only know what the one "poll" that actually mattered resulted in and it wasn't to the liking, is refuted from then until this very day, by lots of folks who were touting poll numbers. It might be mentally healthy to show a little restraint this time.

I'm just sayin'...………… Because I do care for others.

D

Deleted member 21794

Cons went on and on about Hillary's mental health, her physical health and whether or not she'd go to jail.
Trump has been a boost to the late night show's monologues. No way could Hillary have ever given them the kind of boost Trump has. Hurricanes, the Taliban and John Legend. His Monday morning tweets were something to behold.

Doesn't the idiot know that he shouldn't mess with actual Stars like John Legend?
His jealousy over people who actually have talent and worth, is something else. Legend might not be a Politician...just a "star" like Trump claimed he was when he was talking about grabbing women, but he sure got Trump 's temper in high gear just because he didn't praise him about something.

Who could sum it all up better than Trevor Noah?

"I am getting closer and closer to having another nervous breakdown."

There. Fixed it for you, you ignorant twit.