• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump is so Racist Black Preacher is telling their floks to vote Trump

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It is going to take a while for the entire black race to get away from this:
Wait, how many republican congressman ate black? And democrat?

What percent of blacks voted for the Donald? And Hillary?

There’s your answer.

reason10

Governor

There’s your answer.

Like I said, it's going to take time.

Reconstruction took time after blacks were freed from Democrat plantations. Nobody says it will happen overnight.

But it's coming. And four more years of Trump will speed up that process.

Blacks will realize that the racist, Edited Democrats are no friend of their race.

Last edited by a moderator:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Like I said, it's going to take time.

Reconstruction took time after blacks were freed from DEMOCRAT plantations. Nobody says it will happen overnight.

But it's coming. And four more years of Trump will speed up that process.

Blacks will realize that the RACIST, NAZI Democrats are no friend of their race.
Ohh, it’s “going to take time”. LMAO. ;)

You’ve had time. But it turns out that blacks just don’t like racist, fearful, bigoted leadership.

Maybe it will take time. A long, long, long time. :)

reason10

Governor
Ohh, it’s “going to take time”. LMAO. ;)

You’ve had time. But it turns out that blacks just don’t like racist, fearful, bigoted leadership.

Maybe it will take time. A long, long, long time. :)
I know blacks don't like racist, fearful, bigoted leadership. And that's all they've gotten from Democrats.

They got high paying jobs from Trump.

It will take time, but they will wise up and leave the Democrat PLANTATION.

Go ahead. Say something else RACIST about these black patriots.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I know blacks don't like racist, fearful, bigoted leadership. And that's all they've gotten from Democrats.

Blacks vote overwhelmingly democrat. But they “need time”. LMAO....

reason10

Governor
Blacks vote overwhelmingly democrat. But they “need time”. LMAO....
Rome wasn't built in a day. And I'm pretty sure a lot of those blacks who got great jobs THANKS TO TRUMP AND NO DEMOCRAT will probably vote Republican in 2020.

It's only the welfare moochers, sex offenders, retards, and illegal aliens who are stupid enough to vote Democrats.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Sure BUT NOT RACIST - Kanye left Trump, said he was "used "- so why post that picture, the woman is a paid employee of the GOP - # failedagain

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Why use the word PLANTATION - in all caps no less - gee another dog whistle.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

So you are saying they all got high paying Govt. jobs or they work for Trump himself? That he is directly/ solely responsible for their high paying jobs and no blacks ever had high paying jobs before 2016?

Ok let's see proof or stop posting lies.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Rome wasn't built in a day. And I'm pretty sure a lot of those blacks who got great jobs THANKS TO TRUMP AND NO DEMOCRAT will probably vote Republican in 2020.

It's only the welfare moochers, sex offenders, retards, and illegal aliens who are stupid enough to vote Democrats.
Where do you read/ hear this garbage ?

D

Deleted member 21794

There’s your answer.
I don't know of any Congressional representative, DemocRAT or Republican, that is a cannibal.

D

Deleted member 21794

So you are saying they all got high paying Govt. jobs or they work for Trump himself? That he is directly/ solely responsible for their high paying jobs and no blacks ever had high paying jobs before 2016?

Ok let's see proof or stop posting lies.
There you have it.... another leftist who hates the idea of blacks having high-paying jobs. But don't you dare call DemocRATS racist!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

Doubtful. You have a loooooong way to go. Most blacks don’t vote for the party of racism and bigotry. Sorry. :)

EatTheRich

President

The much larger number of Blacks who got jobs when Obama was president will vote Democratic, then?